To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
With experience in IT assistance or IT related work.
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can you expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of AED 3000 and can go up to AED 4000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 1 - 4 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Upak Fze is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of 3D Graphic Designer in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A 3D graphic designer creates and renders three-dimensional images or models for use in the design of products, advertisements, websites or other forms of communication. These designs may be created using a variety of software programs such as Photoshop or Maya. A typical career path for a 3D graphic designer would involve starting out by specializing in one specific area such as character animation or product modeling before eventually becoming more versatile and able to work on broader projects. Areas that could be covered during an apprenticeship include rendering techniques, lighting and shading, texture mapping, object creation and rigging.
1. A college degree in graphic design is usually required, but some employers may be interested in candidates with specific vocational or technical backgrounds in 3D rendering and animation.
2. Some experience working with 3D software programs such as Maya or Photoshop is beneficial, though not always necessary.
3. Strong conceptualization and creative skills are critical for a successful career as a 3D Graphic Designer; abilities to come up with original ideas and solutions are essential for success.
4. Dexterity with computer-aided design (CAD) tools like SolidWorks or Inventor can be helpful, since many of the designs that go into creating graphics require precise measurements and precision workflows often times requiring specialized knowledge outside the normal realm of an average user's comfort zone 5 . Additionally, good communication skills are important because most projects involve collaborating closely with other professionals within a team environment
- The ability to create and use 3D models
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or a similar program
- Advanced knowledge in Inkscape or another vector graphics editor
3000 - 5000 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
1.Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. 2.Adapt creative concepts across different materials while remaining consistent with brand guidelines. 3.Design graphics for sales collaterals, brochures, videos and all other marketing collateral. 5.Create graphic content for the company’s website, social media pages 6.Maintain up to date knowledge of industry software and technologies. 7.Liaises with printers and production companies to ensure accuracy correct delivery. 8.Work closely with director. 9.Video editing is a plus PLEASE SUBMIT MOST UPDATED CV
2000 - 2250 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
company will provide visa, accommodation and overtime
1000 - 2000 AED/month
AL SALEHIA MECH POWER ENG CONS. CON.
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Mon to Friday 9 Hours Duty Accommodation Provided
2500 - 4000 AED/month
CREATIVE ROOTS TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Doing exhibition stand design, display design and Interior Design - Produce graphics plans for the graphics team. - Coordinating with BDMs, Project and Production team to understand briefs of structural & graphic requirements of clients. - Providing technical drawings for ancillary requirements (carpentry, electrical, graphics, structural & others) of approved projects. - Visiting exhibitions and showrooms to understand new design trends. - Providing support for creating marketing communication materials. - Doing artworks. - Research local source of new materials, fittings and furniture that can be used in design