To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
we are looking for cook who can make : Arabic Kabab Arabic Rice Arabic Soup Arabic Salad , hammous
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can you expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of AED 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of AED 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 1 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Only candidates from INDIA, BANGLADESH, PAKISTAN, SRI LANKA, NEPAL can apply for this job.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Max Cafe is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Arabic Cuisine Cook in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Arabic Cuisine Cook is a cook who specializes in preparing traditional Arab cuisine. They may work in a restaurant or catering company, or they may own their own business. Some common ingredients used in Arab cuisine include garlic, parsley, and spices such as cumin and cardamom. AArabicCuisineCook typically knows how to prepare many different types of dishes using these ingredients, including soups, stews, meatballs and chicken tagines. They also know how to make desserts like baklava and shawarma ice cream pie
1. A minimum of 2 years experience in a professional kitchen is required to become a Arabic Cuisine Cook.
2. Must be able to read and write Arabic fluently, understand basic culinary terms, have knowledge of Middle Eastern cuisine and be familiar with traditional cooking methods and ingredients.
3. Should also possess excellent organizational skills as the job requires preparing meals for multiple people simultaneously under tight time constraints.
4. Above all else must be an experienced cook who has mastered the artistry of making flavorful dishes from scratch using authentic regional recipes and spices; therefore having strong food intuition is essential!
5. Excellent communication skills are necessary because working in a busy restaurant environment demands cooperation between chefs/cooks and front-of-house staff members alike - being able to smoothly navigate conversation while delivering precise orders is key!
1. Knowledge of Arabic cuisine and cooking techniques is essential, as is a good sense of taste.
2. Good communication skills are required to work in a kitchen, since many dishes need to be prepared in tandem with other cooks.
3. A willingness to learn new recipes and techniques quickly is necessary for success as a Arabic Cuisine Cook.
4. Strong hand-eye coordination and stamina are also important assets; often times the cook's station will be hot or busy, requiring quick reflexes and dexterity on their part!
5 . Above all else, patience - being able to deal with long hours at the stovetop without losing enthusiasm - is key when pursuing a career in Arabic Cuisine Cooking
1200 - 2500 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Looking for well experienced Arabic Chef who can join immediately
4000 - 4000 AED/month
GLOBAL EMIRATES SERVICES
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are hiring Arabic Cook for our catering company in Abu Dhabi Remote location, 3+ Years Experience required, Interested candidates can send their cv on hr*********************e.com
4000 - 10000 AED/month
CONFIDENTIAL HOSPITALITY AND RETAIL GROUP
, United Arab Emirates
Preferring candidates who is available in UAE and ready to join immediately.
1 - 1 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looking for a well experienced Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine Chef in Abu Dhabi Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in this field in any reputed cakes shop. Ideal candidate should be experienced at the following: • Arabic cuisine specialty. • Must be knowledgeable with budgeting and costing • Prep kitchen before meal times • Prepare menu items as ordered • Ensure proper preparation of all food to be served • Maintain a clean kitchen at all times • Work in a safe and efficient manner Eligible candidates may send cv by email (ta**************l.com) or by whatsap to 00***********0