Looking for drawing teacher,for a arts institute preference male teachers form keralite
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of AED 1250 and can go up to AED 1500. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
The company will provide food but transportation has to be managed by the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can I apply for this job?
Steps N Beats Music & Arts Center is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Drawing Teacher in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A drawing teacher is someone who helps students learn how to draw. They might teach the basics of drawing, or help students develop their skills more fully. A drawing teacher can also give critiques on student's drawings, and offer advice on ways to improve them.
1. A college degree in art or a related field is required.
2. The teacher must have strong drawing skills and knowledge of the subject matter they are teaching.
3. They must be able to work with students one-on-one and as part of a group setting.
4. Drawing teachers need patience, creativity, and good communication skills when working with their students.
5 .They should also be comfortable using software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
1. Strong observational skills - to be able to see the detail in a student's drawings and make corrections accordingly.
2. Excellent knowledge of anatomy - so that students can understand how muscles work and why certain movements look the way they do on paper/screen.
3. Experience working with children, either as an educator or in some form of creative industry (art, writing...etc.)- this will give you empathy towards their needs and ability to connect with them on a personal level which is essential when teaching drawing./4 Good communication skills- being able to clearly articulate what you want from your students while still allowing for creativity & expression etc., through verbal feedback only if necessary.- 5 A good sense of humour!
1500 - 1500 AED/month
STEPS N BEATS MUSIC & ARTS CENTER
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
drawing teacher -1(1500 AED ) fresher male indian ( kerala) cv Mandatory Any VISA (All the above) na Accommodation/ Transport / FREE VISA 9 hr duty
2000 - 3500 AED/month
WORLD OF MUSIC AND DANCE INSTITUTE LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"DRAWING TEACHER-1(2000-3500AED) VIOLIN TEACHER-1(3000-5000AED) PIANO TEACHER-1(3000-5000aed)" DRAWING TEACHER-DIPLOMA IN FINE ARTS IS MUST , FOR PIANO AND VIOLIN TEACHER DIPLOMA IN MUSIC THEORY IS MUST Mandatory Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA TRANSPORTATION 8 HOURS ABU DHABI AND DUBAI
1250 - 2250 AED/month
AL SAFWA HEALTH CARE
, United Arab Emirates
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.
1250 - 2500 AED/month
, United Arab Emirates
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Prior experience in the same field would be an advantage. Free visa, accomodation, food and overtime will be provided.