To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Carryout all duties that are necessary in resolving reactionary activities, and report the need for further maintenance and safety to supervising staff Ensure the proper use of all tools in the workshop for cutting, bending and welding of equipment Carryout detailed evaluation of workshop equipment to ensure that they are in good condition for proper functioning Assist less skilled workers in different phases of building, construction and general maintenance and review works performed by them to ensure that they are in good condition Carryout repairs on ceilings, floors and walls by combining plaster of spackle and painting Take out damaged sheets and replace them with sheet rock and finishing seams Inspect equipment such as refrigerators and air conditioners from time to time for proper cleaning, speed, temperature and adequate lubrication Ensure proper repair and finishing of doors, desks, tables, chairs and other furniture in the organization to ensure comfort of staff and visitors Repair and change locks in the building and perform complex lock servicing to ensure maximum safety of all people Carryout out ground works by mowing lawns, weeding flower beds, clearing grasses, removing snow and ice on sidewalks to ensure a clean and healthy environment Evaluate other temporal or seasonal workers in a range of construction works, assign different tasks to them based on their area of specialization and transport them to and fro work sites accordingly Ensure maximum safety of all workers under their supervision by ensuring that they observe all safety measures to the latter, and report conditions that are likely to endanger safety of workers to management for quick resolution Perform the installation and repairs of fire and emergency alarms and other appliances that are used to call out for help in cases of emergency. Requirements: Have good knowledge of electricity, carpentry and plumbing among other technical skills Have good knowledge of troubleshooting techniques in order to determine exact problems and tackle them accordingly Excellent ability to communicate system problems to both co-workers and management for proper understanding Exhibit good mechanical skills to handle equipment to avoid causing injuries to self and others on ground Have a high school qualification or its equivalent Have the ability to evaluate computer related work orders in accordance with accuracy.
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can you expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of AED 5000 and can go up to AED 7000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Excelsior Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Technician in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A General Technician is someone who has a degree in engineering and specializes in working with electrical, mechanical, or electronic systems. They often work at companies that manufacture products or services related to these fields. A General Technician may also have experience working on projects for the military or other government agencies.
1. Ability to read and understand technical manuals
2. Experience working with tools and equipment related to a given trade or profession
3. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
4. Good problem solving skills including the ability to find solutions for difficult problems quickly
5. Proven experience performing tasks within specific job functions
The skills required to become a General Technician typically include strong problem solving and critical thinking ability, excellent communication and organizational skills, manual dexterity and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, technicians may also require experience in electronics repair or programming.
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Carry out fault diagnosis & repairs wherever required • Assess & diagnose faults, estimate repair times & material needs • Determine emergency repairs • Maintain the necessary supply of stocks & supplies to meet regular repair needs • Source alternative materials where stock is not available • Maintain & repair the electronic components & equipment • Check & rectify for any abnormal sound or vibration in HVAC system • Maintain & clean air filters, drain pipe, operation of thermostat, fan & motor case, insulation of chilled water pipe & cooling coil • Check & rectify leakage in pump, panel indication lamp, pump oil level, abnormal sound or vibration from the motor, emergency stop, water leaks • Record pump pressure, temperature valves, overload trip current details • Perform maintenance of electrical systems, replace light bulbs & sockets in the premises, clean & repair circuit breaker panels etc. • Check & replace fused tube rods of emergency & exit lights in the premises • Perform manual repairs like fixing locks, replace doors, windows etc. • Check & rectify sensing elements, power supply to DDC panels • Maintain all tools & equipment in a secure, safe & clean condition • Repair & perform preventive maintenance as & when required • Ensure Healthy & safe work environment • Any other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate superior
1200 - 1200 AED/month
ABAR AL KHAYAL TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tiles Mason-2, Salary-1200 AED and above, General Technician-2, Salary-1200 AED and above, Cleaner-2, Salary-1200 AED and above HVAC technician-1, Salary-1400 AED and above " 2-3 years of experience in UAE Male Bangladesh, Pakistan Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa
1200 - 1800 AED/month
AL ANSARI HOSPITALITY
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hotels_ General Technician The general technician's duty is as follows. • Regularly check guest rooms / public area to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns. • Submit the daily inspection report and maintenance report to the front office manager and Maintenance Manager. • Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment. • Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems • Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs. • Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises. • Conduct performance assessments of hotel appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
1000 - 1000 AED/month
STAR COPY GENERAL TRADING
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TECHNICIAN - 1 (SALARY - 1000 AED AND ABOVE) EXP: 1 - 3 YEARS IN UAE MALE AFRICA, PHILIPPINES Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, FOOD 9 AM - 7 PM