Responsibilities: Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications Perform retouching and manipulation of images Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field 3-5 years of experience in graphic design Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred Knowledge of Canva, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software Excellent eye for detail
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 4000, but you could earn up to AED 6000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 2 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Fbp International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Graphic Designer in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A graphic designer is a professional who creates and executes graphics for use in print, online, or motion media. They may work on projects from initial conception through final production. A typical job duties of a graphic designer include researching the market to find trends and ideas; designing layouts, graphics, icons and logos using software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator; creating digital mock-ups to test concepts with clients before starting full productions; revising designs based on feedback from clients; producing printed materials including brochures, catalogs, flyers and web pages.
1. A bachelor's degree in graphic design is generally required, although some schools offer accelerated programs that may require less than a full four-year degree.
2. Strong drawing and painting skills are essential for success as a designer, as well as an understanding of how to use various software applications such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
3. Excellent organizational abilities are also necessary; good designers must be able to juggle multiple projects at once and stay on schedule while maintaining high quality standards.
4. Demonstrated experience working with clients (either through freelance work or internships) is often seen as a hallmark of successful graphic designers, particularly since many firms now prefer applicants who have shown they can deliver results quickly and efficiently under pressure.
5 . Finally, great communication skills are always beneficial when it comes to working with others inside and outside the design field - whether discussing concepts or final product screenshots/images
1. Knowledge of typography and layout principles
2. Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or another vector-based design program
3. Creative thinking skills and the ability to come up with original ideas
4. Excellent communication and organizational abilities
5. Skilled at working independently as well as collaboratively
2000 - 3000 AED/month
ADCON ADVERTISING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visa validity - 2 years Working hours - 9 Am to 9 pm
2200 - 2500 AED/month
AL BUSTAN PRINTING PRESS TRADING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Graphic designer-1 (SALARY-2200 AED) Exp: 2-4 years Female Indonesia, Filipino Visit Visa Free visa
2000 - 3000 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Graphic designer Cum printing mechine operator. Minimum 2 experience.
2000 - 4000 AED/month
ONNET TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATIONS LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Graphic Desginer-1 Salary - (20******0 AED) Exp: 1-2 years Fresher can also apply Any VISA (All the above) Free visa and Transportation