To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
This is your big chance to learn all what a strong chef needs, but the standard and style of cooking you do will be determined by your commitment and the type restaurant you work in. Prepares all mise-en-place for day to day operation Maintains a healthy and hygienic work area Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers Support team with mise-en-place and storage pick ups Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service Cleans and re-sets his/her working area Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to: House Rules and Regulation Health and Safety Grooming Quality Hygiene and Cleanliness Performs related duties and special projects as assigned What we need from you Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for: Must have similar experience working in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment Must have good communication skills Committed to serving food of the highest quality
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can you expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of AED 2500 and can go up to AED 6000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 1 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates with UAE Cancel/Expired Visa can apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Abdulwahed Bin Shabib Investment Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Head Chef in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY that provide excellent services in Real Estate. They have 1000+ employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. Group of companies
More about this job
A head chef is the highest ranking culinary professional in a restaurant. They are responsible for leading and directing all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation to front-of-house operations. Head chefs typically have extensive experience working within specific cuisines or styles of cooking, and often possess advanced training in both classical cuisine techniques and modern Gastronomic practices.
1. A head chef must have at least 2 years of cooking experience and a degree in culinary arts or related field.
2. Head chefs must be able to lead and manage teams of cooks, as well as create menus specific to the restaurant they work for.
3. Head chefs must be creative and innovative when it comes to food preparation, presentation, and flavor profiles.
4. Head chefs need strong organizational skills; being able to manage multiple deadlines is essential for this position! 5 .Head Chefs typically require prior kitchen management experience
1. The ability to think creatively and come up with new dishes or menus on a regular basis.
2. Strong leadership skills – being able to manage a team of cooks, as well as deal with difficult customers is essential for any head chef position.
3. Proven experience in leading and managing a kitchen staff – this includes understanding the needs of different sections within the kitchen, motivating them and keeping an eye on their performance levels.
4. Excellent cooking skills - Ideally, most head chefs have years of professional culinary training behind them which allows them to produce top-quality food quickly and efficiently in even the busiest kitchens; without fail!
5. A passion for gastronomy – As mentioned before, it’s important that heads chefs are passionate about food themselves (or at least enjoy trying out new recipes), so they can be open-minded when choosing ingredients and presenting dishes to guests
2500 - 3000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Sous Chef \ Head Chef* for a restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Must able to cook sea food. Salary AED 3,000 to 3,500 + Food on Duty + other benefits provided by restaurant.
1200 - 2000 AED/month
BAB AL RIZQ CAFE
Sharjah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours 9am to 2pm. 5pm to 12am Perks accommodation transport and visa will be provided Male/female can apply Indians, pakistani only
5900 - 6000 AED/month
BLOSSOM TRADING L L C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs Supervise kitchen staff’s activities Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs Recruit and manage kitchen staff Rectify arising problems or complaints Give prepared plates the “final touch” Perform administrative duties Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards Keep time and payroll records Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
10000 - 12000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Head chef/Executive Chef with experience in High volume entity/Catering sector