Refrigeration technician -2 ( 4000 -5000 AED ) Minimum 5 yr experience in uae male Indian Driving license is mandatory Accommodation / FREE VISA 8 hr duty and 1 hr break . Supermarket refrigeration industry experience is required location: Dubai
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of AED 4000, which could go up to a monthly wage of AED 5000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Only candidates from INDIA can apply for this job.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have UAE No.3 Light Motor Driving License to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates with UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa can apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
Method Technical Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Refrigeration Technician in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A refrigeration technician is a person who specializes in working with and maintaining refrigerators and other cooling systems. They may be responsible for cleaning, repairing or replacing components of the system. In some cases, they may also be required to train others on how to use the system effectively.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is generally required for entry into the refrigeration technician field. However, many schools now offer related certificate programs that may be sufficient to qualify individuals for employment as a refrigerator technician.
2. Refrigeration technicians must have excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of refrigeration principles and equipment in order to diagnose and repair problems with appliances within the mechanical system of a refrigerator or freezer unit.
3. Basic computer skills are also often necessary for success in this career since technicians need access to diagnostic tools and software used during repairs or troubleshooting procedures.
4. Many companies require their technicians to maintain certification through certain professional organizations, such as The National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). These certifications can demonstrate an individual's technical expertise and provide employers with assurance that they're hiring someone who will uphold standards of quality workmanship throughout their tenure with the company..
5 . Somerefrigerator techinicians enter apprenticeship programs while others find full-time positions right outofhighschool.(Some part time too) Mosttechnical trainingrequirementsarecompletedintheformofformal jobandonthejobtrainingoccursduringrepairprojectsorwhileworkingundersupervisionfromamoreexperiencedtechnician
1. Knowledge of refrigeration principles and equipment.
2. Knowledge of cooling systems and how to diagnose problems.
3. Skill in working with machines and tools, including precision measurement devices.
4. Familiarity with a variety of refrigerator models or brands, as well as mechanics involved in their operation (elevators, compressors etc).
5. Ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
1700 - 2000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN-2 Salary-(1700-2000AED ) Exp: 2-3 years Male any Any VISA (All the above) Accommodation, Food, Free Visa provided by the company
2000 - 4000 AED/month
MAJID MOHAMMAD TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1.Working hours Monday to Saturday 8.00 am 6.00 pm.
1600 - 1600 AED/month
SAGAR GENERAL TRADING LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
REFRIGERATOR TECHNICIAN - 1 SALARY - 1600 AED AND ABOVE, HAS TO REPAIR COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATOR) 2 - 3 YEARS IN UAE MALE ANY Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION
1200 - 1200 AED/month
ALAM AL SURAA TRAILER INDUSTRY
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Refrigerator Technician-1, Salary-1200 AED and above AC Technician-1, Salary-1200 AED and above Fiber Glass Worker-1, Salary-1200 AED and above 2-3 years of experience in UAE Male India Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa