To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Home service spa , nails , hand and foot , massages
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can you expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 1500, but you could earn up to AED 2000 if you meet the company's requirements.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
Yes, a video intro is required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Flora Addict Flowers is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Spa Therapist in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Spa Therapist is someone who helps people to relax and enjoy their spa experiences. They may offer massages, facials, body scrubs or other treatments that help improve the quality of a person's relaxation.
1. A degree in massage therapy is usually required to become a Spa Therapist, although there are some programs that do not require a degree.
2. Experience working as a therapist is often necessary for those looking to pursue this career path.
3. Some agencies or organizations may prefer applicants who have certification from an accredited educational program in massage therapy..
4. Many employers look for candidates with good people skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within teams setting .
5. Spas typically operate under strict guidelines set by state licensing boards which requires therapists be licensed and meet certain minimum education requirements
1. Knowledge of the body and its systems
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
3. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
4. Experience working with clients in a therapeutic setting, preferably spa or wellness facility
5. Demonstrated experience providing massage therapy services
2000 - 2000 AED/month
, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Female Therapist Need to stay with the old lady The candidate need to support her as a family member.
3000 - 3000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Spa Therapist-1 (Salary 3000 AED) Exp: 2-3 year in UAE Female PILLIPINO Visit Visa, Cancelled visa, Employment Visa, Own Visa/ Freelance Visa, Spouse or Husband Visa, Any VISA (All the above) Accommodation/ Transport / FREE VISA
2800 - 3500 AED/month
NANO BROWZ CENTER
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
NANO BROWZ BEAUTY CENTER is urgently hiring facial and massage therapist with experience
1800 - 1800 AED/month
BLUE PERSON CARE
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
spa 1, 1800 and above 1-2yrs female India, kerala Mandatory Any VISA (All the above) free visa