Spa massage therapist 1, Sales 1, receptionist 1, 2000 and above 1-3yrs Female Anything Mandatory Any VISA (All the above) Free visa
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can you expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 2000, but you could earn up to AED 2000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 1 - 3 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Only female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
A2w Immigration Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Spa Therapist in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
1. A Spa Therapist is someone who helps people to relax and de-stress.
2. They may work with clients one-on-one, or in groups.
3. Many Spa Therapists are experienced massage therapists and have trained in other relaxation methods such as aromatherapy and hot stones therapy.
4. Some Spas offer courses on how to become a Spa therapist which can give you more knowledge about the profession before starting your career in it!
5. The average salary for a spa therapist varies depending on experience and location but tends to be higher than that of a masseuse or physical therapist
1. A bachelor's degree in massage therapy is the minimum requirement for most spa therapist positions, although some may require certification from an accredited body such as the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
2. Therapists must have a strong understanding of anatomy and physiology to be able to provide effective treatments. They should also be skilled at managing patients' expectations and working with team members throughout their treatment experience.
3. Many therapists work primarily in licensed spas or health clubs, but there are also opportunities available through private practices or hospitals.
4. In order to stay up-to-date on new techniques and trends, many therapists attend professional training sessions offered by organizations like AMTA or The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
5. Spa therapists often work long hours – sometimes overnight – which requires excellent organizational skills along with significant technical ability when providing treatments such as Swedish massage or deep tissue massage.</p>
Strong understanding of anatomy/physiology; Skilled at managing patient expectations; Thoroughly trained in current therapeutic massaging techniques
The skills required to become a Spa Therapist vary depending on the level of education and experience that a therapist has. However, most therapists require at least an undergraduate degree in psychology or another related field and several years of clinical experience. Many also require certification from professional organizations such as The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA). Other necessary qualifications may include excellent communication and customer service skills, knowledge about massage techniques, passion for helping people feel better physically and emotionally, commitment to ethics and safety standards, etc.
6000 - 9000 AED/month
GLOBAL INVESTMENT LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
All candidates must have sex experience from boyfriend or husband any Because this is male spa so you have do something if guest required
3000 - 4000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About UrbanCompany At UrbanCompany we are changing the way the world experiences home and personal services. We have made the experience of buying these services extremely easy to - select, schedule, book and a high-quality professional come to you to provide a standardized, high quality and fixed price service. The following are our large categories - salon, spa & makeup services, appliance repairs, home maintenance & repairs, fitness & health at home, packing & moving, home painting and improvement. Over the last 4 years, we have built a network of 50,000+ trained service professionals and served over 2 million customers across major metropolitan cities of India and Dubai. Job Description - We, at Urban Company, UAE are looking to hire a Female Massage Therapist for our Spa At Home category to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our customers. Responsibilities - - Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments and massages) in a safe and comfortable manner - Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations - Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations Requirements An ideal candidate for this position would have - - Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a Massage/SPA Therapist - Less than 40 years of age preferably - Currently in Dubai / anywhere in UAE - Hands on experience in massage techniques and body therapies - Knowledge of English language - Communication and customer service skills Job Type: Full-time Ability to commute/relocate: Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) Experience: massage therapist: 2 years (Required) Language: English (Required)
3000 - 3500 AED/month
H R K Public Networking Services
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours will be 9hours Accomodation and transportation available location on Dubai
1200 - 1600 AED/month
FLORA INN HOTEL
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experience, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure) before beginning service(No cross massage). Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work. Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes. Frequently check with guests to promote comfort, safety, and security throughout service. Follow all company policies and procedures; make sure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Position : Spa Therapist Salary : Negotiable Salary Min . 1-year experience as a spa therapist. Accommodation : Provided by the company Food : All times food provided by the company Uniform: Provided by the company Laundry: Provided by the company Transportation : Provided by the company Duty Hours : 11 hrs + 1 hrs break Tips : As per the Guest, No cross massage Immediate joiner