• The person will be handling the products of cakes, chocolates, Arabic sweets and pastries-related items. • Well experienced in custom Cake Decorating and 3D cakes for all celebration. • Able to create artistic design of any cake or follow as per customer's request. • Skilled in frosting, ganache, covering cake in a fast phase with clean finish. • Understands and communicate very well and can follow instruction correctly. • Able to work at a minimum supervision and with self-discipline. • Responsible, hardworking, trustworthy, and fast learner.
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can you expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of AED 2000 and can go up to AED 4000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 1 - 3 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Khaleej Bakeries & Pastries Llc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sweet Maker in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 51-200 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Sweet Maker is a business that makes and sells sweet treats.
1. A love for sweets and a willingness to experiment with different recipes is required.
2. Familiarity with baking tools, such as mixers and pans, is helpful but not mandatory.
3. Some experience in culinary arts or another related field may be beneficial; however, it is not necessary to have prior training in order to become a Sweet Maker.
4 Being creative and resourceful are essential qualities for a successful Sweet Maker – being able to come up with new ideas on how best to execute various recipes is key!
5 Finally, having an excellent sense of taste and smell when it comes time to selecting ingredients is also highly desirable - many sweet creations rely heavily on specific flavors that must be delivered accurately if the end product is goingto be pleasing both visuallyandtastewise
1. Knowledge of food science and production techniques
2. Creative problem solving skills
3. Patience and diligence in testing recipes and variations
4. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
5. Passion for baking
1500 - 1500 AED/month
HOLA KETTO DESERTS
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
BUBBLE TEA MAKER - 1, HALWAI MAKER - 1 (SALARY FOR BOTH - 1500 AED AND ABOVE, MUST KNOW TO MAKE SUGAR FREE DESERTS AND BEVERAGES) 2 YEARS IN UAE ANY INDIA Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, FOOD, ACCOMMODATION
1200 - 1200 AED/month
AL AWEER STAR, RESTAURANT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1.12 hours working 2.pay half of the total visa cost
1500 - 2000 AED/month
Kalba, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Working hour: 9 HOURS Workplace will be Kalba, UAE
1500 - 2400 AED/month
AL FAKHIR ROASTER AND SWEETS LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Required Indian Sweets Maker Visa Provided Food and accommodation provided Preferably Indian National