Ledu ,jilebi,croissant other sweets product Croisant maker Bread maker Arabic sweets
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can you expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of AED 1500, which could go up to a monthly wage of AED 2000.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Al Ameen Baker is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sweet Maker in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Sweet Maker is a person who makes or sells sweets.
1. A sweet maker must have a good sense of taste and be able to create different types of sweets.
2. Sweet makers need to have some knowledge about baking and cooking as well, so they can make the perfect dessert for their customers.
3. Experience is always important when it comes to becoming a sweet maker, because you will need to learn how to follow recipes perfectly in order to produce high-quality desserts.
4. Be patient – learning this skill takes time but with practice, anyone can become a successful sweetmaker!
5. Finally, having passion for what you do is essential if you want your business success – being engaged in making delicious treats from scratch gives your guests something special that cannot be found at any fast food restaurant or convenience store
-The ability to follow recipes accurately.
-Patience and dexterity when handling sugar cubes, cream, butter etc.
-Good organizational skills.
-Creativity in coming up with new flavors or combinations of existing flavors
1500 - 1500 AED/month
HOLA KETTO DESERTS
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
BUBBLE TEA MAKER - 1, HALWAI MAKER - 1 (SALARY FOR BOTH - 1500 AED AND ABOVE, MUST KNOW TO MAKE SUGAR FREE DESERTS AND BEVERAGES) 2 YEARS IN UAE ANY INDIA Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, FOOD, ACCOMMODATION
1200 - 1200 AED/month
AL AWEER STAR, RESTAURANT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1.12 hours working 2.pay half of the total visa cost
1500 - 2000 AED/month
Kalba, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Working hour: 9 HOURS Workplace will be Kalba, UAE
1500 - 2400 AED/month
AL FAKHIR ROASTER AND SWEETS LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Required Indian Sweets Maker Visa Provided Food and accommodation provided Preferably Indian National