Detailed Roles & Responsibilities 1. Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement. 2. Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment. 3. Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications. 4. Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and equipment assigned to various projects and Locations of the company. 5. Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc. 6. Monitors user projects/locations by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications. 7. Implements and maintains a mechanic training and certification program to provide needed technical skills for mechanics in repair of automobiles, heavy equipment and equipment as per the safety norms prevailing in the Industry. 8. Supervise & Review of all Fleet Service’s employees such Auto technicians, drivers, Operators and other staff members performance, Identify and provide required training, evaluates and discipline employees. 9. Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies. 10. Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired. 11. Keeps accurate maintenance and repair records; performs preventive maintenance on all Project/ location wise vehicles/ heavy equipment/ Equipment; orders repair parts. 12. Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user Projects/locations. 13. Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies. 14. Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required. 15. Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required. 16. Prepare management reporting as required. 17. Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned. 18. Issue Assets – Vehicle, Plant and Machinery as per policy and make contracts of issue as per Vehicle & Transport policy. 19. Make Employee Vehicle contracts for employees who have been issued vehicles as per Vehicle & Transport policy. 20. Prepare Purchase Request Forms / LPO for suppliers to regularize purchase process as per Procurement policy. 21. Take necessary approval before purchasing of materials, spares etc as per as per Procurement policy. Qualification requirements: • Qualification - Diploma in Automobile • Minimum of 2-3 (years) experience as a Auto industry. • Core working knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word,
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can you expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of AED 1500, which could go up to a monthly wage of AED 2500.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 2 - 4 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Emc Electromechanical Co Llc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Transportation Coordinator in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 201-500 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A transportation coordinator is responsible for the coordination of transportation services in a community. This includes planning and facilitating the use of public transit, coordinating bicycle/pedestrian programs, managing traffic flow and providing information on local bus routes and parking availability. Transportation coordinators also work to ensure that residents have easy access to jobs, schools and other important destinations.
1. Strong communication and organizational skills
2. Proven experience managing transportation projects or programs
3. Knowledge of federal, state, and local transportation regulations
4. Experience coordinating with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., drivers, vendors)
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Proven experience managing and coordinating transportation projects
3. Expertise in customer service/sales orientation
4. Previous experience working with DOT or other transportation agencies is a plus
5. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
2000 - 3000 AED/month
AL SHARQI SHIPPING CO LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Description: - Should have experience of working at Jebel Ali port. - Hamria & Khalid port experience would be a plus. - Knowledge of token creation, Db world & Dubai Trade. - Oversees fleet drivers, dispatching, and service operations. - Proper coordination with Sales, Operation staff drivers, customers and warehouse staff. - Inputs data into computerized transportation system (ERP) on daily basis. - Good knowledge of heavy vehicles like Volvo and Tata. - Proper scheduling of drivers for day to day trips and following up the status of drivers and customers. - Ensure drivers are performing all of their necessary tasks and responsibilities. - Flexibility with schedule and work duties & Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ensure appropriate safety procedures for transporting Reefer Containers. - Ensure a high level of customer service is emphasized at all levels. - Ability to effectively communicate with customers and provide good customer service. - Update and enter all billing details and related information accurately into the computer system. - File and/or scan all related paperwork accurately and efficiently. Requirements: - Male Only - Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics or a related field. - Effective communication skills: verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu) including good telephone skills. - Experience in transport department in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company. - Good Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office (primarily Excel). - Outgoing, team player, and a willingness to learn. - Willing to work round the clock.
4000 - 4000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Transportation Coordinator Responsibilities: Plan delivery routes. Dispatch drivers to complete deliveries. Record shipment details on the computer system. Review driver logs. Respond to client feedback or complaints. Prepare payslips for drivers. 2. Transport Supervisor job description, Begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities, and expectations. We have included transport supervisor job description templates that you can modify and use. Sample responsibilities for this position include: Supervising transport and managing vehicles within the department Develop effective relationships with internal customers Tours areas of responsibility several times daily to ensure that standards of cleaning and targeted performance standards are met Interacts with customer departments to plan, evaluate and coordinate the activities of the Environmental Services Department Assesses the work environment, products/equipment, and processes to develop and maintain a safe work environment Promotes and facilitates patient/client-focused service with an emphasis on patient comfort and attaining a high level of client satisfaction Directly supervises Central Transport Service personnel to ensure adequate productivity and accurate transportation and or distribution of patients, mail, specimens, and patient-related equipment within the hospital and area hospitals Responsible for the daily supervision of up to 40 Central Transport and equipment employees performing patient transport and or delivering patient care equipment Interviewing, evaluating & disciplining front line staff Providing on-the-job training to subordinate 3. Transport Manager-: Knowledge of transport methods, costs, and benefits Maths knowledge Knowledge of engineering, science, and technology Design skills and knowledge Analytical thinking skills Ability to work well with others Complex problem-solving skills Good attention to detail. 4. Garage Supervisor Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the garage, e.g. by writing work orders and arranging for garage staff to perform necessary maintenance and repair work on vehicles. Repair, maintain, and service vehicles and their mechanical and electronic components. 5. Ammonia Plant Officer-: The tasks an Ammonia Operator is expected to perform include: Controlling the converter and auxiliary equipment that combine hydrogen and nitrogen to produce anhydrous ammonia Lighting burner and starting pumps, compressors, scrubbers, and absorption units Moving controls on the panel board to regulate temperatures of solutions and opening valves to admit heated and purified air and hydrogen into the combustion chamber of the burner Reading the instruments, such as thermometers, pressure gauges, and potentiometers Making control adjustments according to operating instructions and charts Pumping fresh solutions into scrubbing and absorption towers when readings indicate excessive alkalinity Recording operational data in the logbook 6. Clearance Coordinator-: Clearing agents play a crucial role in the import and clearance of cargo. Timely documentation, submission of the appropriate paperwork to authorities, and related subsidiary activities such as arranging the specialized labor and transport, etc. help clear goods quickly and save on money and time Sales Coordinator -: A Sales Coordinator, or Outbound Sales Coordinator, oversees the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. Their main duties include setting goals and quotas for sales teams, creating training schedules, and maintaining the inventory of sales presentation tools.
3000 - 5000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TRANSPORT COORDINATOR-1(3000-5000AED) 2-3 YEARS IN UAE MALE Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA
4000 - 6000 AED/month
DEAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours Saturday to Sunday 8am -5.30 pm.Flexible working hours.Good communication skills.