1. Transportation Coordinator Responsibilities: Plan delivery routes. Dispatch drivers to complete deliveries. Record shipment details on the computer system. Review driver logs. Respond to client feedback or complaints. Prepare payslips for drivers. 2. Transport Supervisor job description, Begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities, and expectations. We have included transport supervisor job description templates that you can modify and use. Sample responsibilities for this position include: Supervising transport and managing vehicles within the department Develop effective relationships with internal customers Tours areas of responsibility several times daily to ensure that standards of cleaning and targeted performance standards are met Interacts with customer departments to plan, evaluate and coordinate the activities of the Environmental Services Department Assesses the work environment, products/equipment, and processes to develop and maintain a safe work environment Promotes and facilitates patient/client-focused service with an emphasis on patient comfort and attaining a high level of client satisfaction Directly supervises Central Transport Service personnel to ensure adequate productivity and accurate transportation and or distribution of patients, mail, specimens, and patient-related equipment within the hospital and area hospitals Responsible for the daily supervision of up to 40 Central Transport and equipment employees performing patient transport and or delivering patient care equipment Interviewing, evaluating & disciplining front line staff Providing on-the-job training to subordinate 3. Transport Manager-: Knowledge of transport methods, costs, and benefits Maths knowledge Knowledge of engineering, science, and technology Design skills and knowledge Analytical thinking skills Ability to work well with others Complex problem-solving skills Good attention to detail. 4. Garage Supervisor Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the garage, e.g. by writing work orders and arranging for garage staff to perform necessary maintenance and repair work on vehicles. Repair, maintain, and service vehicles and their mechanical and electronic components. 5. Ammonia Plant Officer-: The tasks an Ammonia Operator is expected to perform include: Controlling the converter and auxiliary equipment that combine hydrogen and nitrogen to produce anhydrous ammonia Lighting burner and starting pumps, compressors, scrubbers, and absorption units Moving controls on the panel board to regulate temperatures of solutions and opening valves to admit heated and purified air and hydrogen into the combustion chamber of the burner Reading the instruments, such as thermometers, pressure gauges, and potentiometers Making control adjustments according to operating instructions and charts Pumping fresh solutions into scrubbing and absorption towers when readings indicate excessive alkalinity Recording operational data in the logbook 6. Clearance Coordinator-: Clearing agents play a crucial role in the import and clearance of cargo. Timely documentation, submission of the appropriate paperwork to authorities, and related subsidiary activities such as arranging the specialized labor and transport, etc. help clear goods quickly and save on money and time Sales Coordinator -: A Sales Coordinator, or Outbound Sales Coordinator, oversees the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. Their main duties include setting goals and quotas for sales teams, creating training schedules, and maintaining the inventory of sales presentation tools.
How many openings are there?
There are 2 openings for this position.
How much salary can you expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 4000, but you could earn up to AED 4000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 1 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Only male candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
Yes, the company will provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Skillbee is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Transportation Coordinator in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. a
More about this job
A Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and management of transportation services in an organization. They work with departments across the company to make sure everyone has access to necessary transportation, both on-campus and off-campus. Additionally, a Transportation Coordinator may also be involved in planning new or expanding transportation options within their organization.
1. Coordination and management of transportation for a company or organization
2. Knowledge of types of transportation, routes, schedules, fares etc.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (customers, employees, managers)
4. Experience working in the transport industry is preferred but not required
5. Skilled at managing time and resources
1. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key qualities for a Transportation Coordinator. They need to be able to work well with different departments within an organization, as well as co-ordinate transportation efforts between various groups of employees.
2. A good understanding of how transportation systems operate is also essential, so the coordinator can make informed decisions about where best to allocate resources and find solutions to problems.3. The ability to problem solve is important, since coordinating transportation means dealing with sometimes thorny issues such as overcrowding or traffic congestion on busy routes .4. Finally, a Transportation Coordinator needs strong organizational skills in order not only keep track of all the moving pieces but also communicate effectively both internally and externally about their department's goals .5 Overall, these individuals must haveitusable abilities when it comes time crunching during rush hour
2000 - 3000 AED/month
AL SHARQI SHIPPING CO LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Description: - Should have experience of working at Jebel Ali port. - Hamria & Khalid port experience would be a plus. - Knowledge of token creation, Db world & Dubai Trade. - Oversees fleet drivers, dispatching, and service operations. - Proper coordination with Sales, Operation staff drivers, customers and warehouse staff. - Inputs data into computerized transportation system (ERP) on daily basis. - Good knowledge of heavy vehicles like Volvo and Tata. - Proper scheduling of drivers for day to day trips and following up the status of drivers and customers. - Ensure drivers are performing all of their necessary tasks and responsibilities. - Flexibility with schedule and work duties & Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ensure appropriate safety procedures for transporting Reefer Containers. - Ensure a high level of customer service is emphasized at all levels. - Ability to effectively communicate with customers and provide good customer service. - Update and enter all billing details and related information accurately into the computer system. - File and/or scan all related paperwork accurately and efficiently. Requirements: - Male Only - Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics or a related field. - Effective communication skills: verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu) including good telephone skills. - Experience in transport department in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company. - Good Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office (primarily Excel). - Outgoing, team player, and a willingness to learn. - Willing to work round the clock.
3000 - 5000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TRANSPORT COORDINATOR-1(3000-5000AED) 2-3 YEARS IN UAE MALE Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA
4000 - 6000 AED/month
DEAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours Saturday to Sunday 8am -5.30 pm.Flexible working hours.Good communication skills.
3500 - 4500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
a construction and transportation company is looking for a transport coordinator who has a good knowledge about MS office and fleet management... SEND CV TO 05*******2 DO NOT CALL