LEADING CATERING COMPANY IN OMAN Client Interview On 30th & 31st March In Person At Mumbai (only For Short Listed Candidates) Excellent Salary+ 30 Omani Rials Fixed OT Per Month Must have Catering/ Bulk Cooking / Industrial Catering Experience All candidates must speak English, Preferred age group 21-35 FREE FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED BY cOMPANY Total and Complete Free Recruitmont /No Visa Fee's / No Recruitment Charges Or Agency Foo Please email resumes to cv*****************l.com (walk in Monday to Friday 11 am to 5pm for short listing Mumbai Office: 404 C Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400 059. Call us on: 79*******6, 96*******1, 79*******9, 79*******1, 022 4056 7777
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of OMR 0, but you could earn up to OMR 0 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 1 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at 402, Military Rd, Sankasth Pada Welfare Society, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Arabic Cuisine Cook from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Arabic Cuisine Cook job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Vira International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Arabic Cuisine Cook in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Arabic Cuisine Cook is someone who knows how to cook traditional Arab food, such as lamb kebabs or chicken tagine. They may also know how to make more complex dishes, such as a risotto with saffron and almonds. A Arabic Cuisine Cook typically has years of experience in the kitchen, and can whip up any dish with precision and flair.
1. Arabic cooking skills are a must-have for those aspiring to become Arabic cuisine cooks. This includes being able to create classic Arab dishes like flatbreads and shawarma, as well as flavoring them with unique spices and herbs.
2. A good foundation in culinary school is also essential, since many of the techniques used in traditional Arabic cuisine need some training or instruction before they can be effectively executed on your own stovetop (ie: making dough from scratch, properly searing meat).
3. Some experience working within an Arabian kitchen may also come in handy - after all, nothing beats hands-on experience when it comes to mastering a new skill!
4. Finally, patience and perseverance are key qualities for any cook looking to make their mark in the world of Arab food – there’s no quick route to success here!
5. Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with chefs and customers is another important asset – not only do you need know howto prepare foods that will please both parties involved but you should also have strong table manners so that everyone feels comfortable eating at your restaurant/home kitchen
1. Knowledge of Arabic cuisine and ingredients.
2. Cooking experience in a standard kitchen setting is desirable but not required.
3. Ability to read, write, and speak basic Arabic language skills are necessary for most positions in the food industry including cooking jobs .
4. Having knowledge about Ramadan fasting practices would be advantageous as many kitchens close during this time period .
5. Some prerequisite culinary school training may also be beneficial
1 - 1 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for cook with experience in Kebab , Rice and all kinds of arabic food,
1400 - 1400 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Arabic Food Chef- 1 (SALARY-1400 AED) (Must know how to make shawarma) Exp: 3-4 years Male any Any VISA (All the above) Free visa, accommodation, transport, 1 duty meal
1 - 1 INR/month
ETRUST TRAVEL & PLACEMENTS P. LTD
, United Arab Emirates
client interviewer on 27th &28th June 2022 age below 40 years....
1400 - 1400 AED/month
UM HUMAID KICHEN
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Arabic Cook-1 (salary-1400 AED) Exp: 3-5 years Female India Video CV Mandatory (ask for restaurants/ hotels/ receptionist jobs) Any VISA (All the above) Free visa Accommodation