Architecture -2 Salary-( 20**0 - 30**0 Rs. ) Exp: 5 years India Visit Visa Accommodation 10-5 Job Timing Free Visa Job Location: Kerala , India
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 20000 and can go up to INR 30000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Only candidates from INDIA can apply for this job.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
The candidate must have valid UAE Visit Visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Bim Tech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Architect in their office located in INDIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
An architect is a professional who helps design and create buildings. Architects usually have a degree in architecture, but there are also some who only have an Associates or Bachelor's degree. They may work for private companies, government agencies, or educational institutions.
1. Excellent drafting and drawing skills
2. Strong knowledge of architectural terms, principles, and practices
3. Experience working with computers to design drawings or renderings (optional)
4. Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to clients, colleagues, or other interested parties
5. Passion for designing beautiful buildings
1. Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills are essential for a successful career as an architect. Architects must be able to manage projects from conception through completion while working within tight deadlines. They also need strong drafting and design abilities in order to create innovative designs that meet client needs.
2. Architectural experience is preferred but not required for most positions in the field; however, many employers look favorably on candidates with some degree of architectural training or experience. In addition, architects often require extensive knowledge of construction methods and materials specific to their discipline, so prior work experience in either engineering or architecture may be advantageous..
3. Attention to detail is critical when designing buildings; therefore good eye-hand coordination along with patience and perseverance are necessary qualities for success as an architect.. Many architects spend years studying various building styles before they develop a personal style which can vary depending on the project at hand.. Some famous architects such as Frank Lloyd Wright have had little formal education beyond high school level but achieved international acclaim nonetheless due largely to their talent for creating unique structures...
5000 - 5000 AED/month
AL JAZEERA ARCHITECT & INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANCY
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
ARCHITECT - 1 (SALARY - 5000 AED AND ABOVE, MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN 3D DESIGNING AND ANY CONSULTANCY, MUST SPEAK ARABIC) EXP: 4 - 6 YEARS IN UAE Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above)
4500 - 5000 AED/month
ADS EVENT MANAGEMENT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Architect Job Responsibilities: -Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems. -Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents. -Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval. -Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans. -Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit. -Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, -Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project. -Interfaces with Director of Architecture and project managers. -Works in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams. -Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications. -Site Budgeting - Follow up/Technical Support with Engineers
4000 - 5000 AED/month
BGG VACATION HOMES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our company is urgently looking for an architect who will be designing a hotel.
3000 - 6000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To be responsible for the fabrication, positioning and alignment of parts for products. To be able to assemble those parts into products including tools, machinery and machine components. Lift fabrication measurements. Create layout plans and fabricate steel gates, doors, railings and furniture. Plan and coordinate the activities of production workers. Efficiently solve problems. Check inventory and order raw materials. Perform quality check for all products leaving the factory (paint finish, correct sizes etc.) Knowledgeable in operating machinery and equipment. Make sure safety measures are being applied by staff. Job Type: Full-time