IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 4 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
The company will provide food but transportation has to be managed by the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Bakery Chef from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Bakery Chef job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
Premier Travels is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bakery Chef in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A bakery chef is responsible for the daily operations of a bakery, including developing menus, purchasing and preparing food, managing inventory and personnel. They also may be involved in marketing or public relations activities.
1. A minimum of two years experience as a pastry chef or baker is required to become a bakery chef.
2. In-depth knowledge and understanding of baking techniques, ingredients, equipment and procedures are essential for success in this career field.
3. Highly analytical and creative problem solving skills are also necessary for the successful bakery chef since many challenges must be addressed on a daily basis including developing new recipes, troubleshooting production problems and creating unique presentation styles for customers' desserts or breads.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills are important because working with other members of the kitchen team as well as customers can often be challenging – especially when deadlines need to be met!
5. Finally, good organizational abilities along with strong customer service principles are vital given that most bakers operate independently in small business settings
1. Knowledge of baking techniques and ingredients.
2. Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a kitchen setting.
3. Experience working with bread doughs, cakes, pies etc..
4. Familiarity with ovens (thermometers/timers) and cooking equipment such as mixers, blenders etc..
5. Patience and attention to detail
2000 - 5000 AED/month
A S I SEA CARGO SERVICES L.L.C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Requirement Bakery Chef: - 2000 - 5000 • EXP – 4 to 6 years • Cake & Dessert • Practical test will be taken • Salary will be decided based on interview
2500 - 3000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looking for a well experienced Cake decorator cum Pastry Chef in Abu Dhabi Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in this field in any reputed cakes shop. Ideal candidate should be experienced at the following: Cake Decorating, making 3D Cakes, Customize Cakes, Shape Cakes, Special Cakes, Making Edible Figures such as characters, flowers etc. using Fondant, Gum-paste, Chocolate Garnishing, Fruit Garnishing, Fruit Carving, Baking and Pastries. Eligible candidates may send cv by email (ta**************l.com) or by whatsap to 00***********0
1500 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Should know how to make bread, rusk. Donupan cakes etc
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE CLIENT INTERVIEW 10TH JULY 2022