client interview on 23rd July 2022 SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
The company will provide food but transportation has to be managed by the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
Yes, the company will provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Bakery Chef from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Bakery Chef job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Premier Travels is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bakery Chef in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A bakery chef is responsible for the daily operations of a bakery, including cooking and baking breads, pastries, cakes and pies. They may also be involved in preparing specialty foods such as salads or desserts. A baker's apprentice typically begins their career at a small bakery before moving on to larger establishments.
1. Experience working in a bakery is required.
2. Knowledge of baking techniques and recipes is essential, as well as experience with kitchen equipment such as ovens and mixers.
3. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, often moving around the bakery setting up and cleaning tables while preparing food for customers.
4. must have strong interpersonal skills; being able to communicate effectively both verbally and numerically with co-workers is critical for success in this field.?5 The ability to think on their feet is also important - Bakery Chefs are constantly making decisions about what ingredients or desserts to prepare, based on customer demand
1. Knowledge of baking and pastry techniques
2. Experience in restaurant kitchens or bakery environments
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Excellent communication, customer service and leadership abilities
5. Talent for creativity
2000 - 5000 AED/month
A S I SEA CARGO SERVICES L.L.C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Requirement Bakery Chef: - 2000 - 5000 • EXP – 4 to 6 years • Cake & Dessert • Practical test will be taken • Salary will be decided based on interview
2500 - 3000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looking for a well experienced Cake decorator cum Pastry Chef in Abu Dhabi Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in this field in any reputed cakes shop. Ideal candidate should be experienced at the following: Cake Decorating, making 3D Cakes, Customize Cakes, Shape Cakes, Special Cakes, Making Edible Figures such as characters, flowers etc. using Fondant, Gum-paste, Chocolate Garnishing, Fruit Garnishing, Fruit Carving, Baking and Pastries. Eligible candidates may send cv by email (ta**************l.com) or by whatsap to 00***********0
1500 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Should know how to make bread, rusk. Donupan cakes etc
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE CLIENT INTERVIEW 10TH JULY 2022