To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT HIRING FOR OFFSHORE PROJECT, KSA Saudi Arabia. Interested person can send their CVs to ks***********l.com for shortlisting. QC ELECTRICAL QC INSPECTOR I Must have Saudi Aramco approval with SAP NO. 800.... & CBT with offshore / O&G experience. QC INSTRUMENT QC INSPECTOR I Must have Saudi Aramco approval with SAP NO. 800.... & CBT with offshore / O&G experience. QC COATING INSPECTOR-I Eng. degree cert., NACE 2/BGAS 1 cert / must have Saudi Aramco approval (SAP NO. 800....) & CBT with offshore/0&G experience. QC MECH. SUPERVISOR Must have Saudi Aramco approval with SAP NO. 800.... & CBT with offshore / O&G experience. QC E&I SUPERVISOR Must have Saudi Aramco approval with SAP NO. 800.... & CBT with offshore / O&G experience. SAFETY OFFICER-I Must have Saudi Aramco approval / NEBOSH IGC 123/offshore experience. RIGGER III (CERTIFIED) Saudi Aramco certified with valid Rigger III certification. SCAFFOLDING SUPERVISOR Saudi Aramco certified with valid Scaffolding Supervisor certification. FORKLIFT OPERATOR Must hold valid Saudi Government Forklift Operator license.
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at New Delhi, Delhi, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Coating Inspector from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Coating Inspector job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Suman Management Consultants Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Coating Inspector in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A coating inspector is a person who inspects coatings on products. They look for any problems with the coatings, such as dirt or flakes that could be coming off of the product. They also check to see if there are any potential safety hazards associated with the coatings.
1. Experience in coating inspection or a related field is required.
2. Knowledge of coatings and their properties is essential, as are good observation skills and the ability to think critically about coatings.
3. A thorough understanding of chemistry, materials science, engineering, and manufacturing processes is necessary for success as an inspector.
4. Excellent communication and problem solving abilities are essential because inspections often involve communicating with manufacturers and testing facilities on complex technical issues relating to coatings systems..
5. Individuals must be able to work independently while maintaining high levels of accuracy in their work
- Strong inspection skills including the ability to identify potential coating defects and inconsistencies
- Knowledge of coatings technology, application methods, durability testing procedures and performance criteria
- Familiarity with specific coatings materials and their properties (e.g., heat resistance, chemical resistance)
- Proven experience conducting inspections on coated products or components in a production environment
1. Ability to identify potential coating defects and inconsistencies 2. Knowledge of coatings technology 3. Experience conducting inspections on coated products or components in a production environment 4. familiarity with specific coatings materials 5. proven experience conducting quality control audits
65000 - 100000 INR/month
CORE INTERTECH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
, United Arab Emirates
We are hiring for Abu Dhabi Coating Inspector Minimum 15 years experience *GRVE, Wrapping,3LPP/3LPE,Use of Plural Component Machine *Good Communication Skill Attractive Salary Food and Accommodation Provided 97*******2
3000 - 4000 AED/month
TELCON INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TRANSPORTATION MEDICAL INSURANCE LEAVE SALARY TICKET ALLOWANCE
1500 - 2000 AED/month
DREAM PLUG TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent Requirement for B Gas Level 2 certified candidates.
5000 - 5700 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Coating / Painting Inspector – Job Description - Prepare Painting ITP and Procedures. - Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment. - Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send non-conformances reports to Quality Control Manager, follow up and close out NCRs. - Performs qualifications of coating processes. - Ensure only calibrated instruments are used and calibration records are maintained. - Ensure the use of proper equipment and instruments according to project requirements. - Checks surface preparation. - Performs visual checks after blasting. NOTE: · NACE 2 or B GAS CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 2. · Minimum 5 years’ experience as Coating / Painting Inspector. · Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is preferable.