To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Coating QC from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Coating QC job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
Asmax Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Coating QC in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A coating QC is a quality control process used in the manufacturing of coatings. It ensures that the produced coatings meet specific requirements such as uniformity, smoothness and clarity.
1. A degree in coatings or a related field
2. Proven experience as a coating QC, preferably with independent testing laboratories
3. Knowledge of various types of test methods and equipment used to evaluate coatings performance
4. Experience working with both technical and business personnel involved in the development, manufacture and application of coatings products
5. Excellent communication skills
1. The ability to read and understand technical drawings or specifications
2. The ability to identify coating problems and correct them
3. The knowledge of coatings chemistry and application techniques
4. Experience in QC laboratory procedures, including wet chemical analysis, particle size measurement, gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC-MS) testing etc. 5. Excellent communication skills
1 - 1 INR/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 28th June 2022 working location : gulf
1 - 501 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Strong organizational and communication skills are required. Attention to detail. Free visa, accomodation and overtime will be provided by the company.
1 - 751 INR/month
TEBRAZ GENERAL TRADING
, Saudi Arabia
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.
1 - 1001 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role. Benefits would include accomodation, transportation and food expenses.