To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Register to Apply www.alyousufjobs.com/apply MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ONLY IN SHIPYARD/ DRYDOCK/ MARINE.
How many openings are there?
There are 5 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of SAR 0, but you could earn up to SAR 0 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 1 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Saudi Arabia.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Coating Supervisor from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Coating Supervisor job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Al-yousuf Enterprises is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Coating Supervisor in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A coating supervisor is responsible for ensuring that coatings are applied in a consistent and accurate manner. They also ensure the quality of the finished product by monitoring the application process closely. A coating supervisor typically has a degree in engineering or related field, as well as experience working with coatings.
1. Experience in the coatings industry is a must, as are a good understanding of coating chemistry and application techniques.
2. Knowledge of safety procedures for handling chemicals and equipment is essential, as is experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software programs.
3. Excellent coordination skills are needed to lead teams of workers during coating production lines; strong problem solving abilities also come in handy here.
4. Expertise in specific CAD software applications can be advantageous, allowing supervisors to optimize coating processes using these tools more effectively than non-specialists might be able to do alone or together with other team members on the floor level 5 . Familiarity with quality control methodsologies such as statistical process control (SPC) will help keep operations running smoothly while meeting customer demands
1. Have experience working with coatings and know how to evaluate a coating application;
2. Be able to develop test methods for evaluating coatings performance;
3. Understand the chemistry of coatings, their properties and applications;
4. be familiar with various coating technologies such as sol-gel, spray deposition or spin casting processes ;
5. Have knowledge in quality control procedures
2500 - 3000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location - Abu Dhabi Benefits - Accommodation, Transportation & Food Allowance
2500 - 2500 AED/month
COLOUR ZONE PAINTING CONTRACTING
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Painter supervisor-1 2500+acc+visa uae driving license mandatory 2-5 years of uae exp required
3000 - 5000 AED/month
SEA SHELL MARINE ENTERPRISES FZE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location : Dubai job role : Marine Paint Supervisor-1no's minimum 2-3 experience in marine paint any nationality apply 3000-5000+visa
0 - 1000 SAR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.