To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 5 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 10 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Construction Manager from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Construction Manager job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
Suman Management Consultants Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Construction Manager in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A construction manager is responsible for the overall management of a project, from pre-construction through completion. A construction manager ensures that all aspects of the project are executed in accordance with approved plans and specifications; monitors budget and timeline constraints; coordinates labor and material resources; establishes quality control procedures; provides guidance to contractors regarding workmanship standards.
1. A bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or related field is generally required for most positions.
2. Construction managers typically have experience with managing and overseeing large projects from start to finish.
3. ManyConstruction Managers hold certifications such as the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification or the National Association of Home BuildersCertification Program (NAHBCP).
4. Knowledge of building codes and regulations is a must for many Construction Managerpositions; some employers also require certification in this area..
5. In order to be successful as a construction manager, it is often necessary to have excellent problem-solving skills and strong leadership abilities
1. Strong leadership and management skills
2. Knowledge of construction methods, procedures, and materials
3. Proven experience in overseeing a construction project from start to finish
4. Excellent problem-solving abilities
20000 - 30000 AED/month
CHARTERED AIR TRAVELS
, United Arab Emirates
Hiring for Abu Dhabi Construction Managers Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Minimum 10 Years Experience in Oil & Gas Petrochemical Companies Salary AED 20,000 - 30,000 + Other Benefits
8000 - 13000 AED/month
ALLIED CONTRACTING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Candidates should have High-rise buildings, UAE experience 2. UAE Driving license required.
1000 - 1200 AED/month
BLUESCAPE SWIMMING POOLS MAINTENANCE
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hard workers Construction experienced helper Responsible worker
2500 - 3500 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Skills:- 1) should be able to handle the multiple sites 2) Good communication skills to deal with client engineer/ End User & Internal staff 3) Prefer applicants who has UAE driving License Job description: 1) Comprehensive maintenance experience in civil & Plumbing works 2) Have specially in the finishing details like painting, plastering, tiling, interlock &in plumbing PVC, UPVC, Copper pipe, PPR, GI Pipes (HDPE Pipes High & Low Pressure) Qualification NOTE:1) Only Diploma Civil Engineer. 2) Only apply who have UAE Experience