To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW 3RD AUGUST 3RD 2022 SAUDI ARABIA - REQUIRED IN LARGE NUMBERS FOR REPUTED OIL & GAS COMPANY
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Construction Manager from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Construction Manager job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Soumyaa Travel Bureau is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Construction Manager in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A construction manager is responsible for overseeing the overall construction project, from initiation to completion. They ensure all aspects of the job are executed properly and on time, and make sure that workers are safe while working in dangerous conditions. A construction manager also coordinates with other departments within a company such as engineering or marketing in order to maximize efficiency across all phases of the building process.
1. A degree in construction management or a related field is required.
2. Several years of experience managing construction projects is preferred, but not necessary.
3. Strong leadership and organizational skills are important, as the Construction Manager will be responsible for directing and supervising a team of professionals during project completion.
4. Excellent problem solving abilities are essential - the Construction Manager must be able to identify and solve problems quickly in order to keep projects on schedule and within budget constraints. 5 .Effective communication skills are critical for all levels of managers, including those in the Construction Management profession; therefore, prior experience working with both verbal and written forms of communication would be advantageous
1. Strong leadership skills
2. Excellent problem solving abilities
3. Proven experience in construction management or related field
4. Knowledge of building codes and regulations
5. Experience working with contractors
8000 - 13000 AED/month
ALLIED CONTRACTING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Candidates should have High-rise buildings, UAE experience 2. UAE Driving license required.
1000 - 1200 AED/month
BLUESCAPE SWIMMING POOLS MAINTENANCE
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hard workers Construction experienced helper Responsible worker
2500 - 3500 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Skills:- 1) should be able to handle the multiple sites 2) Good communication skills to deal with client engineer/ End User & Internal staff 3) Prefer applicants who has UAE driving License Job description: 1) Comprehensive maintenance experience in civil & Plumbing works 2) Have specially in the finishing details like painting, plastering, tiling, interlock &in plumbing PVC, UPVC, Copper pipe, PPR, GI Pipes (HDPE Pipes High & Low Pressure) Qualification NOTE:1) Only Diploma Civil Engineer. 2) Only apply who have UAE Experience
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview