CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 2ND WEEK OF JULY AGE : 21-35 YEARS FOR SHORT TERM PROJECT...
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Cook from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Cook job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Soundlines Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Cook in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A cook is someone who prepares food. They can be a chef, or just somebody who knows how to make something good. A cook often has lots of experience and knowledge about cooking.
1. A cook generally needs to have good hand-eye coordination, dexterity and manual strength as well as the ability to think quickly on their feet. They also need a strong sense of taste and smell in order to decide which ingredients go into a dish.
2. Cooks usually need some formal training, either at school or through an apprenticeship program, before they can start working in a kitchen full time. Generally speaking, most kitchens will require someone with clean hands and no food allergies since cooking involves handling lots of different types of food all day long!
3. Most cooks work regular hours - often starting early morning or overnight shifts - so they must be able to handle prolonged periods of sitting down without getting fatigued or cranky (eek!). Plus, being physically active is always beneficial for overall health!
4. Finally, because many kitchens are hot environments where workers are required to wear protective gear such as chef's coats and aprons everyday; it's important that cooks have patience when dealing with customers who may be difficult or demanding (although this certainly doesn't happen every day!).
1. The ability to read and follow written recipes accurately.
2. Strong kitchen skills, including the ability to chop vegetables, meat, etc.; know how to mix ingredients; understand oven temperatures and times; know how to clean a stovetop or oven safely.
3. Patience - being able to cook meals over time without getting frustrated is key!
4. Organized- having an organized pantry with all of the necessary spices and cooking supplies can help save time in the kitchen (and make it easier for guests!)
5. Initiative - sometimes you have to take charge and lead a dish from beginningto end if you want it done right
1200 - 1200 AED/month
AL REEM RESTAURANT
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Cook-1, salary-1200 aed and above, language preference-Hindi 1-3yrs of experience in UAE Male Bangladesh Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa
1000 - 1000 AED/month
MUSK ALKHULOOD PERFUME
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Cook-1 Salary - (1000AED) Exp: 2-3 years Female Indian Any VISA (All the above) Accommodation, food, free visa
1500 - 1700 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
ACCOUNTANT - 1 (SALARY - 2500 AED AND ABOVE), COOK - 1 (SALARY - 1500 - 1700 AED, MUST BE COOKING FOR FAMILY) EXP: 3 - 5 YEARS IN UAE ACCOUNTANT - ANY, COOK - FEMALE ACCOUNTANT- INDIA, COOK - PAKISTAN, INDIA, PHILIPPINES Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION ,FOOD
800 - 1000 AED/month
AL MASHRABIAH SALON SPA
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Need cook who can cook healthy food Need to know all information about how to handle food and prepare strick diet food... Fresher can apply to learn with fun