Requirement for Welders, pipefitter for Iraq 1. Requirement : a. Welders Welding Doing SMAW + GTAW. Qty 09 nos b. Pipe Fitter. Qty 02 c. Pipe Line design engineer for mechanical and electrical fields. Qty 01 (must-know Arabic) 2. For welders, we need the onsite test certificate in the home country 3. Welders and pipefitters must have a minimum of 03 years of experience and a working certificate from previous companies to be provided 4. Working Hours 09 hours a day. Weekly Off: once in two weeks. 5. Salary: USD 500 for welders and pipefitters. USD 1,750 for the design engineer 6. Food Allowance: will be provided by the company 7. Accommodation: will be provided by the company 8. Contract Tenor: Unlimited Contract for a tenor of 2 years starting from the date of arrival in Iraq. 9. Annual Leave: once in 2 years. 10. Air ticket: home country to Iraq and back will be provided by the company 11. Visa cost: will be borne by the company
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can you expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 5000, but you could earn up to AED 6000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Only candidates from INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH can apply for this job.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
Yes, the company will provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can you apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Dar Al Naqawah General Trading is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Design Engineer in their office located in IRAQ. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
1. A design engineer is responsible for the development and execution of a product's overall look, feel, function and usability.
2. Design engineers use their creative skills to come up with new ideas for products that can be implemented into production.
3. They often collaborate with other team members throughout the entire process from initial concept to finished product- ensuring that all stakeholders are happy with the final result.
4 .Design engineers must have strong communication and collaboration skills in order to work effectively as part of a team; they also need excellent problem solving abilities when it comes to coming up with novel solutions or troubleshooting existing designs issues.. 5 .A design engineer typically holds at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field, along with experience working within various aspects of product development such as mechanical/structural analysis, manufacturing & assembly planning etc
1. A degree in engineering or a related field is required.
2. Experience with designing software, hardware, or other complex systems is desirable.
3. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary as Design Engineers work on challenging projects and need to be able to come up with creative solutions quickly.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential since they will frequently interact with others throughout the design process – from clients/users to fellow engineers and managers – both in person and electronically via emails, chat rooms, etc..
5 Finally, designers must have strong attention to detail; often times their designs contain tiny details that can make a big difference when it comes to how products function or look
1. Strong technical skills in drafting, drawing, 3D modelling and rendering, as well as experience with computer-aided design tools such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
2. Expertise in mechanical engineering principles and practices relevant to product design (e.g., assembly process analysis, material selection).
3. Knowledge of production processes and equipment used in manufacturing products (industrial engineering concepts may be helpful here).
4. Understanding of consumer needs/customer satisfaction considerations when designing products for the mass market (this includes understanding how people interact with digital devices & social media interfaces!). 5 Excellent communication and problem solving abilities are essential
2500 - 3000 AED/month
MANSOOR ALHI GROUP LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mansoor Ahli Group is hiring now for the following vacancies : Designer Must have experience in kitchen equipment, Stainless steel and steel works solid-works 3D , AutoCAD 2D,3D experience minimum 2 years Site dimension analysis, client co-ordination and project handling production development drawing preparation . Job Types: Full-time, Contract Contract length: 24 months Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month Experience: DESIGN: 2 years (Required)
1500 - 1800 AED/month
LUMIERE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONT LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Auto Cad Designing 2. Admin 3. Customer Relationship 4. General Office work
4000 - 5000 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Design Engineer Must have experience in STAAD PRO. Must have designed steel structure projects like installation of Trusses, purlins, grating, handrail, chequered plates etc. Preparation of design calculation Identify the discrepancies in the inputs and highlight the same to the lead engineer with details. To propose alternate better cost effective technical proposals and right kind of material for construction. Supervise construction and fabrication activities by random site / yard visits and make reports. Qualification Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
5000 - 8000 AED/month
RENOVATORS INTERIOR DECORATION LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working Hours - 8.30 am to 5.30 pm candidates are available in UAE and required immediate joining Visa will be provided by the company Other benefits as per the Labour law