CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred operators should have valid GCC license...
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
The company will provide food but transportation has to be managed by the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Diesel Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Diesel Mechanic job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
S.m. Associates is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Diesel Mechanic in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A diesel mechanic is someone who repairs, maintains, and operates diesel engines. They may work on trucks, buses, or trains. A diesel engine works with Diesel fuel which has a higher octane rating than gasoline. This means that it can resist pre-ignition (a sudden combustion of the air/fuel mixture in the engine) better than gasoline.
1. A diesel mechanic must have a degree in Diesel Mechanics from an accredited school.
2. They must be able to work with and maintain diesel engines both mechanically and electronically.
3. They need to be skilled at troubleshooting problems with the engine, diagnosing malfunctions, and correcting them as needed using proper techniques and tools.
4. As a diesel mechanic they also need excellent communication skills so that they can share information effectively with other technicians involved in maintaining or repairing the machines used for transportation by trucks, trains, boats etc.. Finally, this position requires some physical stamina because many of these tasks require working on heavy machinery all day long!
5- In order not to become frustrated while trying to fix something yourself on your own machine - it is always best if you know what kind of repairs are typically required when encountering certain issues such as "catalytic converter knock," "diesel fuel filter clogging," “engine oil tapping” among others.-A certified technician will often times already recognize these symptoms before you do therefore saving time (and frustration) during maintenance procedures
1. A diesel mechanic must have a strong understanding of engines and how they work. They need to be able to identify problems with the engine and solve them using mechanics skills.
2. A diesel mechanic needs good problem solving skills, as well as knowledge about common automotive repairs and troubleshooting procedures. 3. They also need basic math skills, including multiplication and division (to calculate measurements), since many mechanical calculations are done in fractions or decimals 4. Finally, a diesel mechanic requires excellent working eyesight since most repair work involves looking under cars or inside parts 5 .
1 - 1 INR/month
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LINKS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
1800 - 2000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Petrol & Diesel Mechanic* for Company in Dubai. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Candidate must have *minimum 2 years experiance*. Salary AED 1800 to 2000 (based on experiance) + other benefits + employment visa provided by company.
1 - 1 INR/month
CEPHIRE MANPOWER AND RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK ..... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2500 - 2500 AED/month
AL AMAL AL JAYYD AUTO MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
DIESEL AND PETROL MECHANIC - 1 (SALARY - 2500 AED) EXP: 2 - 4 YEARS IN UAE MALE INDIA Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION