client interview on : 15th June 2022 working location: Saudi
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Diesel Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Diesel Mechanic job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Arman Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Diesel Mechanic in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Diesel Mechanic is a technician who services and repairs diesel engines. They are responsible for everything from fixing broken parts to diagnosing engine problems. A typical day job for a Diesel Mechanic may include checking fluid levels, replacing filters, adjusting valves and more.
1. A diesel mechanic must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Diesel mechanics need to be able to read and understand diagrams and schematics, as well as repair engines using basic tools and parts.
3. They also need good problem-solving skills, because often times they will be called on to fix mechanical issues that no one else can solve correctly.
4. In addition, diesel mechanics typically require experience working with fuel systems of different types (diesel, gasoline), plus knowledge about emissions controls and engine performance specifications..
5.$5500-$7500 per year
1. Strong math skills- a diesel mechanic must be able to understand and solve problems involving fractions, decimals, ratios and square roots quickly.
2. Excellent organizational skills- the diesel mechanic needs to be able to keep track of multiple tasks simultaneously and work efficiently under pressure.
3. Mechanical aptitude- diesel mechanics need good hand eye coordination as well as an understanding of how machines work in order to troubleshoot issues or replace parts correctly.
4.- Working knowledge of engines - since most modern day diesels are based on engine designs from decades ago, a lot of basic knowledge about internal combustion engines is required for success as a Diesel Mechanic . This includes familiarity with fuel types, compression ratios etcetera..
5.– Good communication skills – being able to clearly explain complex mechanical procedures or diagnoses over the phone or in person is essential for any successful Diesel Mechanic career path
1 - 1 INR/month
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LINKS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
1800 - 2000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Petrol & Diesel Mechanic* for Company in Dubai. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Candidate must have *minimum 2 years experiance*. Salary AED 1800 to 2000 (based on experiance) + other benefits + employment visa provided by company.
1 - 1 INR/month
CEPHIRE MANPOWER AND RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK ..... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2500 - 2500 AED/month
AL AMAL AL JAYYD AUTO MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
DIESEL AND PETROL MECHANIC - 1 (SALARY - 2500 AED) EXP: 2 - 4 YEARS IN UAE MALE INDIA Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION