Vacancy for Nurses to Qatar MOH GNM nurses preferred Freshers can also apply Age up to 45 Only females can apply
How many openings are there?
This position has 100 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of QAR 4500, but you could earn up to QAR 5000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 1 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Diploma Nurse from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Diploma Nurse job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
About the company
Overseas Link International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Diploma Nurse in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A diploma nurse is someone who has completed an accredited registered nursing program. They are typically responsible for providing care to patients in a hospital or other medical facility.
1. A diploma in nursing is typically required for someone who wants to become a registered nurse (RN). However, there are some states that may require an associate's degree or even a basic education certificate in order to qualify for the RN position.
2. The minimum educational requirements for becoming a certified nurse assistant (CNA) vary by state, but generally you will need either an associates degree or certification from the National CNA Association.
3. Diploma nurses often have more experience than those with only an associate's degree and can be better prepared to work independently as well as collaboratively with other health care professionals on complex cases or projects..
4. Although it varies by jurisdiction, most employers prefer candidates holding a diploma in nursing over just having completed an accredited program of study such as at vocational school or community college..
5. Because many areas of practice now call for knowledge beyond what is covered on traditional undergraduate nursing curriculums, individuals seeking careers as diploma nurses should consider taking courses in specialized areas such as critical thinking skills, patient safety protocols and advanced pharmacology
-To become a Diploma Nurse, you will need to have excellent patient care skills and knowledge.
-You must be able to work as part of a team and take direction from others.
-You will also need good communication skills, as you will often communicate with patients and their families.
-Finally, you will need strong technical abilities in order to provide quality healthcare services.
5000 - 6000 AED/month
AVENTOS GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. 2 year GCC experience 2. DHA / AHA will be an advantage 3. Ability to administer medical aid in emergency situations 4. Free Food, Accommodation, Transportation 5. Salary AED 6000/per month
0 - 0 AED/month
, United Arab Emirates
A golden opportunity for all employers!! Looking for eligible nurses and doctors? We have you covered with all the requirements at zero cost. Positions - Nurse (Female) - Nurse (Male) - Doctor (Consultant & Specialist) With- DHA/HAAD/MOH/DOH & Eligibility letter exam passed who can join immediately at Zero Cost. Call for any query: +971 50 525 1320, +971 56 525 1346, +971 56 525 1344 Email: bd****************al.in, bd***************al.in, bd***************al.in Website: https://bit.ly/34wjGDs https://bit.ly/3yLOlup https://bit.ly/3uUoNZk
1500 - 2000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Immediate Hiring: Nurses for a Rehabilitation Center in UAE. Gender: Male or Female Nationality: Any Age: Below 35 years old Education: Diploma in Nursing (Certificate should be attested). Salary starts at 2K AED + Food + Accommodation + Transportation + overtime. Duty is 6 days & 1 day off per week Duty hours: As per UAE Labor Law Split Duty as below: Wake-up 6AM Breakfast 7AM to 8:AM with the Children 8:00AM to 1:00PM Activities 1:00PM to 2:00PM Lunch 2:00PM to 5:PM rest 5:00PM to 7:00PM Activities 7:00Pm to 8:00PM Dinner After 8PM rest Local or Overseas Candidates can apply. Employment visa & joining ticket will be provided. Mode of Interview: Online interview for Overseas Candidates and Face to Face for locally available here in UAE
3000 - 3500 AED/month
DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reputed Healthcare Group (Group of polyclinics) in BurDubai Hiring ! REGISTERED NURSE, ASSISTANT NURSE Job Responsibility:- ASSIST WITH PATIENTS FOR PCR TESTS NASAL SWAB COLLECTION. PLEASING PERSONALITY AND GOOD IN ENGLISH / HINDI / TAMIL / MALAYALAM LANGUAGES. IMMEDIATE JOINING DHA ELIGIBILITY LETTER