1. 9 hours duty (1 hour lunch) + Overtime 2. Long Term Project 3. Immedidate Flight 4. 15 thousand service charge 5. 6 days working
How many openings are there?
There are 50 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of OMR 160, but you could earn up to OMR 180 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 2 - 4 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Saki Naka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Downhill Welder from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Downhill Welder job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
About the company
Dynamic Staffing Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Downhill Welder in their office located in OMAN. They are a STAFFING COMPANY that provide excellent services in Oil & Energy. They have 51-200 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. WE HIRE ALL TYPE OF CANDIDATES FOR HOTEL, OIL AND GAS, CIVIL, PETROCHEMICAL ETC FOR ALL OVER THE WORLD
More about this job
A downhill welder is someone who welds in a downward direction. This type of welding is often used on metal structures that are too big or heavy to be easily moved, such as bridges and skyscrapers
1. A minimum of 2 years welding experience is required to become a downhill welder.
2. Experience with arc welders and MIG/Flux Cored Welding are essential skills for this position.
3. The ability to read blueprints, understand engineering drawings, and use math tools such as fractions and decimals are also important qualifications for this job field.
4. Strong manual dexterity is necessary in order to properly operate the welding equipment while working on a hillside or at high altitudes..
5 . Advancement opportunities exist for experienced Downhill Welders within the industry so training and certification can be pursued if desired
1. Skill in using welding equipment and techniques
2. Knowledge of metallurgy and fabrication processes
3. Excellent hand-eye coordination
4. Skilled at working with metal safely and efficiently
160 - 430 OMR/month
KOBLER ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS
Proven work experience in the field or similar role would be an advantage. Free Visa and accomodation will be provided by the company. Overtime included.
160 - 680 OMR/month
AL NAFEH TECHNICAL SERVICES
The candidate must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused. Benefits include free visa and food.
160 - 930 OMR/month
WORTH AUTO SERVICES
Must possess physical stamina and be able to withstand harsh conditions. Prior experience in the same field would be an advantage. Free visa, accomodation, food and overtime will be provided.
160 - 1180 OMR/month
AAA AL ZAROONI INVESTMENTS LLC
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.