To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Working time 9.00 to 6.00 job location India, remotely working
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 30000, but you could earn up to INR 60000 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 2 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Only female candidates can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Only candidates from INDIA can apply for this job.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Printsolutionsae is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance/Accounts in their office located in INDIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A finance/accounts is a position in the accounting field that oversees financial transactions and prepares financial statements. The individual typically has experience working with numbers, managing budgets, and making decisions based on data analysis. They may also be responsible for helping to set policies and procedures related to finances within an organization.
1. A degree in business or accounting is required to become a finance/accounts professional.
2. Finance/accounts professionals typically have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as experience working with numbers and financial reports.
3. They must be able to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously, often using electronic systems that capture data quickly and accurately.
4. Professional certification may be an advantage for some positions; many organizations offer certifications such as the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) or ACCA® (Accredited Controller).
5. Previous work experience in a related field can also help newcomers get started in finance/accounting jobs; however, formal training programs are available at most firms too if needed
1. Ability to read and understand financial statements
2. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
3. Strong mathematical skills, including basic algebra, calculus, and statistics
4. Good communication and problem solving abilities
4000 - 7000 AED/month
M L T TECHNICAL SERVICES CONTRACTING L.L.C
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Local hiring for Sharjah Oil and Gas Company. Senior Accountant 4000 to 7000 Aed Please apply those candidates Who can join immediately. Only gulf construction experience person required. Send cv at email. cv*****mi.cc
1750 - 1750 AED/month
RAK INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Candidate should have experience with all kind of accounts and IT knowledge working hours 10 hrs
4000 - 6000 AED/month
SALUTE AUTO REPAIR
Al Aweer, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I want an accountant and a receptionist that knows how to speak english fully and always smiling
4000 - 4500 AED/month
BGG VACATION HOMES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Can work quickly Should understand workload flow Attentive and hardworking Timings 9:00am-6:00pm from Monday to Saturday