To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Finance Manager from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Finance Manager job in Canada can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Jd Manpower Consultanc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Manager in their office located in CANADA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A finance manager is responsible for the financial well-being of a company. This includes overseeing all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management. A finance manager also helps to create and maintain shareholder value by making strategic decisions regarding investments and capital allocation.
1. A finance manager typically has a business or accounting degree and experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and investment management.
2. Finance managers must have strong leadership skills to oversee teams of employees and manage budgets efficiently.
3. They should also be able to work effectively with other departments within the company such as sales and marketing in order to maximize profits.
4. In addition, finance managers need good communication skills so they can keep their team up-to-date on key developments within the company's finances; this includes both written reports as well as face-to-face interactions with subordinates (when necessary).
5. Finally, a finance manager needs excellent problem solving abilities - often times complex financial problems require innovative solutions that take into account all relevant factors involved
The skills required to become a Finance Manager vary based on the specific role, but typically include strong financial analysis and reporting skills as well as experience managing budgets. Additionally, managers in this field need excellent communication and interpersonal abilities so they can effectively liaise with team members and stakeholders.
4000 - 6000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (with Alternating Saturdays) 9 AM - 6 PM Looking for a Finance Manager to handle all accounting matters from A-Z. - Collection Calls - Data Entry - Email Follow Up - Etc... Visa is provided.
10000 - 15000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Must be experienced in using ZOHO software. • Drive the company’s financial planning • Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments • Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks • Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure • Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations • Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.) • Manage vendor relationships • Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports • Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system • Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies • Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts. • Driver’s license is a plus.
9000 - 12000 AED/month
OMNITEC SECURITY SYSTEMS
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Candidate with 5 – 7yrs of hands-on experience on the below is required. Below job responsibilities will be applicable for the entire group. - Bank reconciliations - Yearly closing and account finalization - Filing VAT returns quarterly - UAE - Trade Finances – Bank Guarantees - Opening and negotiation for Letter of Credit, Bank Facilities - Payroll processing - General Ledger Entries - Documentation and arranging financial audits - Managing all the company payables – Online payment initiation and cheque preparations - Return submissions and payments for Provident Fund, ESI, TDS, GST, Labor welfare, FLA for Indian Branch
7000 - 10000 AED/month
ADUBA SAFETY SYSTEMS AND FIRE PROTECTION
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Needed an experience Accounts cum Finance Manager for a hospitality company in Al Ain