To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Leading Group of companies in Kuwait Requires 1. Financial Accountant (1Nos.): a. Minimum 5 years’ experience in ERP. b. Background from Financial Advisory or Financial Consultancy is an added advantage and preference. 2. Kitchen Equipment Specialist (1 Nos.) : Should be possessing complete understanding of the Restaurant Kitchen Equipment’s and execute the required repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment’s, with minimum 5 years’ experience of Hotel Industry. 3. Civil Technician (1 Nos.): Should be capable of repairing the flooring, plumbing, grease trapping, electric cabling and petty maintenance works, should be able to handle queries with the contractors / sub-contractors, ability to work independent, objective oriented. Experience in Hotel Industry is an added advantage. 4. HR Coordinator (1 Nos.): Should be well versed with drawing the HR Policies and their implementation, employee time management, employee schedule monitoring, attendance management, payroll calculation, orientation programs and other HR Services. Please email resumes to an*******************l.com/ so********************l.com
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Financial Accountant from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Financial Accountant job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Vira International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Financial Accountant in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A financial accountant is a professional who helps organizations manage their finances. They may work in accounting firms, or as self-employed consultants. Financial accountants typically have an undergraduate degree in accounting and several years of experience working in the industry. They are responsible for reviewing company accounts, preparing reports on financial performance, and advising management on strategies to improve operations.
1. A degree in accounting from a accredited school.
2. Two years of experience as an accountant or equivalent work experience.
3. Excellent mathematical skills including the ability to use Excel and other financial software programs effectively for analysis and reporting purposes.
4. Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalents).
5.. The ability to read and understand financial statements critically, along with strong problem-solving abilities
1. Good numeracy and problem solving skills, along with knowledge of accounting principles such as double-entry bookkeeping.
2. Knowledge of financial reporting frameworks (e.g., Sarbanes Oxley) is also beneficial, as is experience working with different software programs used for finance calculations and reports (such as Excel).
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential; accountants must be able to work well in a team environment while maintaining strict confidentiality rules when it comes to client information.
4. Familiarity with computerized accounting systems would also be advantageous, although not required per se – many firms now prefer candidates who have some proficiency using these tools instead of relying on manual calculation processes only! 5 . Ongoing training & development in new trends or methodologies related to finance is always advisable - this will give accountants the ability to keep up-to-date with rapidly evolving industry standards
3500 - 4500 AED/month
TECHNO ARABIA SIGN LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We will discuss during interview and salary is negotiable.
3500 - 4000 AED/month
BEAUTY CLEANERS LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
All UAE Labor benefits transport visa Travel tickets
2500 - 3000 AED/month
LUCKY ENGINEERING SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Working Hours: 7am-5pm 2. Accommodation and Transportation Provided
3000 - 3500 AED/month
SUHA CLEANING SERVICES
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Position:Accountant Required:Min 2 Yrs Experience Salary:3000 to 3500Aed Work location: Sharjah Visa, Accommodation &Transportation.