To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 10th JUNE.... AT ANUPTECH-MUMBAI...
How many openings are there?
There are 30 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Fire Alarm Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Fire Alarm Technician job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Jesh Overseas Solution is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fire Alarm Technician in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A fire alarm technician is someone who specializes in setting and responding to alarms. They may work for a company that manufactures or installs alarms, or they may be employed by a municipality as part of their emergency response team.
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required to become a Fire Alarm Technician, although some states may require an associate's degree or certification in fire safety technology.
2. Certification as a certified professional engineer in fire protection, engineering technology, or another related field is typically required for employment as a firefighter/alarm technician; however many employers accept education and experience qualifications alone without requiring formal certification.
3. Experience with alarm systems and equipment is generally preferred but not always necessary for employment as a firefighter/alarm technician; training in system operation and troubleshooting can be provided on-the-job by most companies if the individual possesses good problem solving skills.
4. Familiarity with computer programming languages (such as C++) are helpful when working within alarm control panels but are not absolutely necessary for all positions within this profession . technicians who work directly with customers should also possess excellent customer service skills .
5 Generally speaking, firefighters/alarm technicians must have strong physical abilities including strength, agility and endurance due to the often demanding nature of their job duties
1. Dexterity and agility: Fire Alarm Technicians need to be able to move quickly and efficiently in order to respond to fire alarms.
2. Strong communication skills: Communication is key when responding to a fire alarm, as the technician needs to relay information quickly and accurately between different departments within a building.
3. Knowledge of emergency response procedures: A good understanding of standard emergency response protocols will help ensure that the technicians are following protocol correctly during an incident, no matter what type of situation they find themselves in.
4 Scientific knowledge specific to fires: In addition to having important communication skills, firefighters also require scientific knowledge about how fires start and spread - this includes knowing about types of fuel used in cooking appliances etcetera- which is something that most Fire Alarm Technicians would have acquired through their training anyway! 5 Safety consciousness : It goes without saying but always make sure you keep yourself safe while working with fire – any mistakes can lead not only ti injuries but even death!
1800 - 2100 AED/month
TRIKON TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum 3 yrs experience in Dubai. Need to works in flexible shift.
1500 - 1800 AED/month
LUMIERE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONT LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PVC Piping,GI PIPING,Cable Pulling ,Device installation . ACCOMODATION,VISA,TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE.
1200 - 1800 AED/month
QUICK SAVE FIRE FIGHTING
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Uae Abu Dhabi - Musaffah Quick save fire fighting
2000 - 2500 AED/month
C3 GLOBAL - MANPOWER SOLUTIONS
, United Arab Emirates
NORMAL MEDICAL ECR & ECNR BOTH ACCEPTED DUTY: 9+1 Hours + OVERTIME EXTRA ACCOMMODATION + TRANSPORTATION + MEDICAL INSURANCE by COMPANY ALL OTHER BENEFITS AS PER UAE LABOR LAW