To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR KUWAIT INTERVIEW ON 12/05/2022 NEW DELHI FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL Contact on: 01*********3, 45*****4, 45*****5, 25*****3, +91**********3
How many openings are there?
There are 43 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of KWD 120 and can go up to KWD 120. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Delhi, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Fire Alarm Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Fire Alarm Technician job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
R.k. International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fire Alarm Technician in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A fire alarm technician is a person who installs, repairs, or maintains fire alarms. They often work in large buildings such as hospitals and schools.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required to become a fire alarm technician.
2. Certification from an accredited program in fire safety technology is also necessary for most positions within the industry.
3-5 years of experience as an emergency responder and/or knowledge of basic electrical wiring are usually requirements for many entry level jobs within the field.
1. The skills required to become a fire alarm technician include good problem solving, critical thinking and communication abilities.
2. Fire alarm technicians must have knowledge of fire safety regulations and how to operate emergency equipment properly.
3. They also need strong technical skills in computerized systems and electronics, as well as experience installing alarms and monitoring networks.
4. Finally, the job requires excellent customer service abilities so that people who are affected by an emergency can get help quickly or learn about their options for evacuation safely."
5. A firefighter/paramedic certification may be beneficial if you want to pursue a career in this field
1800 - 2100 AED/month
TRIKON TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum 3 yrs experience in Dubai. Need to works in flexible shift.
1500 - 1800 AED/month
LUMIERE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONT LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PVC Piping,GI PIPING,Cable Pulling ,Device installation . ACCOMODATION,VISA,TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE.
1200 - 1800 AED/month
QUICK SAVE FIRE FIGHTING
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Uae Abu Dhabi - Musaffah Quick save fire fighting
2000 - 2500 AED/month
C3 GLOBAL - MANPOWER SOLUTIONS
, United Arab Emirates
NORMAL MEDICAL ECR & ECNR BOTH ACCEPTED DUTY: 9+1 Hours + OVERTIME EXTRA ACCOMMODATION + TRANSPORTATION + MEDICAL INSURANCE by COMPANY ALL OTHER BENEFITS AS PER UAE LABOR LAW