To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR QATAR FOR FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY RELEVANT EXP IN FACILITY MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 3 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Fire Alarm Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Fire Alarm Technician job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Mena Support Service Limited is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fire Alarm Technician in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A fire alarm technician is someone who installs, maintains and tests fire alarms. They may also assist firefighters in the event of a blaze.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for all Fire Alarm Technicians.
2. Certification from an accredited fire alarm certification program is also recommended, but not mandatory.
3. Previous experience in the field of fire safety and/or alarms is preferred, as well as a good working knowledge of computers and software programs used to control emergency systems within buildings (e-mail, voice recognition).
4. Familiarity with various types of equipment used in emergency response such as portable radios, SCBA’s, ladders etc., is desirable.
5. The ability to work independently and assume responsibility for tasks assigned are critical qualities for any firefighter/alarm technician
1. Knowledge of fire safety and emergency procedures
2. Experience installing, maintaining, testing and repairing alarms
3. Skilled with computers and software programs used in the alarm industry
4. Familiarity with electrical wiring systems in buildings
5. Excellent problem solving skills
1800 - 2100 AED/month
TRIKON TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum 3 yrs experience in Dubai. Need to works in flexible shift.
1500 - 1800 AED/month
LUMIERE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONT LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PVC Piping,GI PIPING,Cable Pulling ,Device installation . ACCOMODATION,VISA,TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE.
1200 - 1800 AED/month
QUICK SAVE FIRE FIGHTING
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Uae Abu Dhabi - Musaffah Quick save fire fighting
2000 - 2500 AED/month
C3 GLOBAL - MANPOWER SOLUTIONS
, United Arab Emirates
NORMAL MEDICAL ECR & ECNR BOTH ACCEPTED DUTY: 9+1 Hours + OVERTIME EXTRA ACCOMMODATION + TRANSPORTATION + MEDICAL INSURANCE by COMPANY ALL OTHER BENEFITS AS PER UAE LABOR LAW