To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 12TH NOV 2022....... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Furniture Carpenter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Furniture Carpenter job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Emerging Consultancy Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Furniture Carpenter in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A furniture carpenter is a person who specializes in the construction of wooden furniture. They may also be responsible for other woodworking tasks, such as chair making or cabinetmaking. A furniture carpenter typically has a degree in carpentry or another related field and years of experience working with wood.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Experience as a carpenter is preferred, but not mandatory.
3. The ability to read and understand blueprints is important; some training in drafting may be beneficial too
4. Excellent hand-eye coordination and precision are essential for this trade; many Carpenter apprentices also learn how to use tools like chisels, saws, drills etc., typically through on-the-job training while working under the instruction of their master craftsman/woman
5. Furniture carpentry requires good endurance since work can often involve long hours seated at a bench or standing erect making precise cuts
1. Strong woodworking skills- including the ability to read a saw blade, use hand planes and chisels, drill holes accurately and make precise cuts with a router.
2. Experience working with joinery- using dovetail joints, dovetails and doweling for example- as well as carpentry techniques like fitting pieces of lumber together correctly or nailing them in place.
3. Basic electrical knowledge is helpful for installing light fixtures or outlets into furniture; some employers may also require certification in this field from an organization such as The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
4 Skilled at creating attractive finishes on furniture by applying coats of paint or varnish; often times specific types of lacquer are required which will be specified by the employer beforehand .
5 Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential both during job interviews, when providing instructions to employees on how to complete tasks ,and also within customer service departments should problems arise
2000 - 3000 AED/month
HOME STAR FURNITURES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Should be professional carpenter working hours 9am till 2pm , 3pm till 7pm , 6 days a week
1200 - 1600 AED/month
4 EDGE INTERIOR DECORATION LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Required experienced furniture carpenter for interior decoration company
7000 - 8000 AED/month
NAJMA HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANCY
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Senior Technician - Craftsman Carpentry. The ideal candidate must be well experienced with performing a wide range of carpentry work for the site as a whole ranging from cabinet making to installation and repair of wooden fixtures and fitments. Location: Abu Dhabi Salary: AED 8000 Requirements Any Diploma or certification on Carpentry works Candidate must have minimum 5 years post apprenticeship with 5 years acting as master carpenter in either one of the field, furniture shop construction and industrial Capable of reading the drawing for fabrication. Knowledge on various wood materials and type Well experienced in all carpentry wood working machine / tools and preferably also in the fabrication of wood centers and casting form, writing and good communications skills
1200 - 1400 AED/month
GULF BRIDGE INTERIOR DESIGN & CONTRACTING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
should have 2/3 year gulf experience, can read dwgs