To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
ECR & ECNR Both are accepted. Age limit 25 to 45 Years. interview will be online
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of USD 1300, but you could earn up to USD 1400 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 2 - 3 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Furniture Carpenter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Furniture Carpenter job in Poland can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Gillz Star Overseas is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Furniture Carpenter in their office located in POLAND. They are a HR CONSULTANCY that provide excellent services in Human Resources. They have 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. gillzstaroverseasrecruitment
More about this job
A furniture carpenter is a tradesman who specializes in the construction of wooden furniture. They may work with different woods, joinery methods and tools to produce high-quality pieces that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Furniture carpenters often have years of experience working on specific types of projects, so they are able to provide customers with accurate estimates and recommendations for customizing their new piece.
1. A Furniture Carpenter must have a minimum of an associate's degree in furniture construction or woodworking from a accredited institution.
2. They need to be able to use hand and power tools safely, accurately, and efficiently.
3. They should also have experience working with different types of wood, as well as knowledge about how to build cabinets and other furniture pieces from scratch using traditional joinery techniques like mortise-and-tenon joints and dowels).
4. Finally, they must be proficient in drawing up blueprints for their projects (or having someone else do it for them), so that they can ensure the piece is constructed exactly according to plan - no matter how complex the design may be!
1. The ability to read and understand blueprints or drawings of furniture pieces that need repair or replacement.
2. Strong hand-eye coordination - Furniture carpentry often requires working with wood, screws, nails and other tools while standing on a ladder.
3. Skill in using power saws, chisels and jigsaws - many repairs involve cutting into the piece of furniture to be repaired or replaced.
4.. Ability to plan each step of the project before starting it - knowing what needs to happen beforehand can save time later on when things start going wrong unexpectedly (a common problem for furniture craftsmen). 5 . Experience working with wood – if you lack experience dealing directly with timber then learning at an apprenticeship may be a better option for you
1400 - 1400 AED/month
RAYAT WATAN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
WOOD CARPENTER - 1, DOOR WELDER - 1, CERAMIC MASON - 1 (SALARY - 1400 AED AND ABOVE) 3 - 4 YEARS IN UAE MALE ANY Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION
1000 - 1200 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
FURNITURE CARPENTER -2 Salary - 1000 -1200 AED MINIMUM 2-3 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN UAE MALE INDIAN Any VISA (All the above) Accommodation/ Transport / FREE VISA 9 HOURS DUTY
1200 - 1800 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1 WORKING HOURE 7AM-17PM (2 HOURS REST) 2 FRIDAY HOLIDAY 3- NO TICKET
1000 - 3000 AED/month
DAR AL RAHA FURNITURE MANUFACTURING
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Hi, I'm talking from Dar al Raha Furniture. We are looking for Furniture Carpenter. Message us on 05*******8 / 05*******8