To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Furniture Carpenter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Furniture Carpenter job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
Shella Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Furniture Carpenter in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A furniture carpenter is a skilled craftsman who specializes in the construction of furniture. This includes everything from designing and creating new pieces to repairing and restoring old ones. A furniture carpenter typically has a degree in woodworking, carpentry, or another related field. They also generally have years of experience under their belt which allows them to create high-quality items quickly and accurately
1. A Furniture Carpenter must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. The Furniture Carpenter must be able to read and write in English well enough to complete job-related paperwork correctly.
3. The Furniture Carpenter must have experience working with wood, both cutting it and assembling furniture from it.
4. Assembling chairs, tables, cabinets, beds etc is required for the position of Furniture Carpenter; some knowledge of construction using joinery such as dowels & screws is also beneficial but not mandatory for the job title alone。 （A Knowledge of CAD software may help speed up assembly times） 5 .The ability to work independently is essential for success as a Furniture Carpenters
1. Knowledge of carpentry and woodworking tools
2. Proven experience in furniture construction or repair
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Experience working with different types of woods, including hardwoods and softwoods
5. Strong attention to detail
1400 - 1600 AED/month
MOHAMMAD SULTAN AL MEHIRI TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
job location in sharjah company will give accommodation, visa must have good work experience with wardrobes, sofas, wall cladding, ceiling etc Must show work experience hard working and energetic
1000 - 2000 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
1. Custom-made furniture work. 2. Parquet / Carpet / Vinyl flooring work. 3. Gypsum work. 4. Joinery Works 5. Plywood and MDF work 6. Knowledge of using carpentry tools and Machineries Requires two years of UAE work experience • Accommodation Available • Visa will Provide • Insurance • 2-month vacation in 2-year visa & Vacation Salary • Weekend leave • Up & Down Air Ticket
1500 - 1800 AED/month
KAVANAL TECHNICAL WORKS LLC
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
Accomodation and transportation provided by company
1800 - 2000 QAR/month
, United Arab Emirates
A furniture carpenter is responsible for building and repairing various types of furniture. A furniture carpenter builds or repairs wooden desks, chairs, shelving units and other types of furniture Electrician work + Little Plumbing work Salary 18******0 QR 12 Hours Duty 6 Days a week Free Food Free Accommodation 2 Doses of Vaccination is compulsory.