To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Only Gulf Return people please contact. Fresher don't required. Accommodation provided by Company Food Self.
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of AED 1200, which could go up to a monthly wage of AED 1500.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 2 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have verified India ECR Passport, India ECNR Passport in order to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Furniture Carpenter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Furniture Carpenter job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Al Arabia Hr Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Furniture Carpenter in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a STAFFING COMPANY with a team of 201-500 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A furniture carpenter is someone who specializes in the construction of wooden furniture. They may work on a variety of different projects, including pieces for residential or commercial use. A furniture carpenter typically has experience with woodworking tools and techniques, as well as skills in carpentry.
1. A Furniture Carpenter must have a minimum of an Associates degree in furniture design or carpentry from a recognized institution.
2. They should also be skilled in the use of tools including hand and power saws, chisels, hammers, drill press and jigsaw blade; as well as experience with woodworking techniques such as joining boards together to create frames, cutting dowel holes for chair seats etc.
3. Additionally they should possess strong problem solving skills and knowledge about how different joints work - this is essential when repairing pieces of furniture or creating new pieces from scratch using their own designs/inspiration.
4 The Furniture Carpenter must be comfortable working indoors under tight deadlines (due to often high demand within the industry) while adhering to specific safety guidelines set by governing bodies e .g OSHA
1. Strong mechanical abilities- Furniture carpenters need to be able to operate power tools effectively and efficiently. They will also have to be familiar with a variety of woodworking techniques, including sawing, shaping, drilling and screwdriving.
2. Knowing how furniture is constructed- A furniture Carpenter needs detailed knowledge about the construction of different types of furniture in order to create custom pieces that meet customer specifications accurately and on time. This includes understanding joinery methods as well as different types of woods used in making chairs or tables.
3 Skilled handiwork- In addition to having strong technical skills, a Furniture Carpenter must also possess some level of skillful craftsmanship when it comes creating finished products from start to finish - this means being able handle their own deadlines while meeting quality standards set by their employers.. 4 Solid organizational skills- Being organized is essential for any professional worker; likewise, being successful as a Furniture Carpenter requires good planning skills coupled with staying up on industry trends so they can stay ahead of the competition.. 5 Good communication & interpersonal Skills – Not only does a Furniture Carpenter need excellent manual dexterity and precision engineering capabilities but they should also have an ability communicate clearly both orally & in writing which helps them build trust relationships with customers & co workers alike
1400 - 1400 AED/month
RAYAT WATAN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
WOOD CARPENTER - 1, DOOR WELDER - 1, CERAMIC MASON - 1 (SALARY - 1400 AED AND ABOVE) 3 - 4 YEARS IN UAE MALE ANY Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION
1000 - 1200 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
FURNITURE CARPENTER -2 Salary - 1000 -1200 AED MINIMUM 2-3 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN UAE MALE INDIAN Any VISA (All the above) Accommodation/ Transport / FREE VISA 9 HOURS DUTY
1200 - 1800 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1 WORKING HOURE 7AM-17PM (2 HOURS REST) 2 FRIDAY HOLIDAY 3- NO TICKET
1000 - 3000 AED/month
DAR AL RAHA FURNITURE MANUFACTURING
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Hi, I'm talking from Dar al Raha Furniture. We are looking for Furniture Carpenter. Message us on 05*******8 / 05*******8