CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 14TH NOV 2022....... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... MAINTENANCE EXP REQUIRED.....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Furniture Carpenter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Furniture Carpenter job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Rokadiya Overseas is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Furniture Carpenter in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A furniture carpenter is someone who specializes in creating and repairing wood furniture. They may also be able to create custom pieces of wood furniture, or work with other tradespeople to help complete a project. A furniture carpenter typically has years of experience working with wood, as well as knowledge about how it can be used and repaired.
-Furniture Carpenter must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Furniture Carpenter must be skilled in woodworking and carpentry techniques.
- Furniture Carpenters need to have good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Furniture Carpenters should also be able to work quickly, accurately and with precision.
1. Knowledge of carpentry and woodworking techniques- This includes understanding how to cut, drill, saw and sand wood. Furniture carpenters need a good sense of proportion as well as an eye for detail when constructing furniture pieces.
2. Dexterity in hand tools- These include hammers, screwdrivers, chisels and planes - all of which are used during the various stages of construction work on furniture projects. Additionally, being able to move quickly while working with these tools is essential – especially when there's a lot going on at once!
3. Strong manual labor skills- Carpenters often have to lift heavy objects or fasten materials together using their hands - so having strength in your arms and shoulders is key!
4. Excellent problem solving abilities- When things go wrong during a project (or even just during planning), carpenters need quick thinking skills in order to get things back up and running smoothly again ASAP
1200 - 2000 AED/month
Kalba, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
1.Reading sketches to understand specifications and requirements. 2.Cutting, shaping, assembling, and sanding doors, frames, and cabinets. 3.Taking measurements and making size and quantity calculations. 4.Working with supervision, following safety guidelines. 5.Good experience in wood polish and repair work, 6.Provide a cost estimate of materials required for the construction of the wooden fixture - Employment Visa. - Accommodation. - Fujairah
1800 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Need Furniture Carpenter on urgent basis for a Fit Out Company with hood knowledge of Joinery works including making Cabinets, Wall Panelling, Counters to be made in Laminate, Paint and Veneer
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
CV SELECTION - ZOOM INTERVIEW CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
1200 - 1800 AED/month
WIFI TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Working hours are from 8 am to 6 pm there is time to rest from 1 pm to 2 pm in addition to an additional free for additional working hours disbursement of food allowance in case of working on the site free gas and water for cooking are available for all workers