To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Offshore Jobs in Qatar (Free Recruitment)... Candidates should have Offshore experience Preference will be given to the candidates having valid certificates of T-Bosiet+BT and Opito H2S-BA trainings Shortlisting is in progress, so share your updated profile at ka*********r.com Call on +91 95**0 80**7 / +91 88**1 32**1
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Delhi, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can General Electrician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for General Electrician job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Dynamic Staffing Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Electrician in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY that provide excellent services in Management Consulting. They have 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. Overseas Agency
More about this job
A General Electrician is a tradesperson who repairs, installs, and maintains electrical equipment. They may also work on construction sites or in factories.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required to become a GE electrician.
2. Many GE electricians have completed an apprenticeship program, which may involve completing several thousand hours of training and experience under the tutelage of experienced employees.
3. Some employers require that applicants be certified in basic electrical safety before being hired as a GE electrician; certification can typically be achieved by taking one of several classes offered by state or local governments or professional organizations like the National Electrical Code Association (NECA).
4. As with many skilled occupations,GE Electricians are often able to find employment based on their skills and qualifications rather than where they live or what company they work for- so having good interpersonal communication and problem solving ability are essential attributes for any aspiring GE electrician!
5 Finally, since most positions at GE Electric are highly specialized - requiring knowledge in multiple disciplines such as wiring/electrical engineering, industrial automation/control systems design & installation etc.- it's important that potential candidates have demonstrable breadth & depth of generalist skillset
1. Knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices
2. Ability to read, interpret, and execute wiring diagrams
3. Proven experience installing, maintaining, repairing or replacing electrical systems in a commercial setting
4. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and correct malfunctions quickly
5. Experience working as part of a team
1500 - 1500 AED/month
PURE WATER WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Electrician-1 (Salary-1500 AED)( water treatment) Welder -1 (Salary-1500 AED)( water treatment) Helper-1 (salary-1500 AED)( water treatment)" Exp: 2-3 years in UAE Male Own Visa/ Freelance Visa
2000 - 2500 AED/month
ALPHA ADVANCED GENERAL CONTRACTING & MAINTENANCE
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Electrician-1 (Salary-2000-2500 AED) Admin-1 (Salary-2000-2500 AED) (need to apply with Husband Visa) Exp: 2-3 years in UAE Electrician- Male Admin- Female Indian Spouse or Husband Visa, Any VISA (All the above) Free visa only to electrician
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEWS IN MUMBAI, VADODARA, CHENNAI & VIZAG •MECHANICAL/RIGGING FOREMAN •STORE KEEPER •INSTRUMENT TECH •WELDER (Multi Process) •FABRICATOR-PIPING •MECHANICAL FITTER (General) ASSISTANT FITTER •FIRE/HOLE WATCHER •RIGGERS •JANITOR/TEA BOY ⚫ELECTRICIAN •DRIVER - HTV/ LTV: Valid UAE Lic. Should have min. 3 Shutdown in Gulf Oil & Gas VACANCIES IN LARGE NOS. Interested candidates submit CV & All Documents in single PDF file Email: jo********************al.in
1000 - 2000 AED/month
ITALCO INTERNATIONAL LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an experienced Electrician, (preferably with experience in a Joinery Company) to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. - Executing plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems. -Installing safety and distribution components. - Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components. -Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them. -Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc. -Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units