To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
online interview Immediate Departure... Age below 45.
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of SAR 4000 and can go up to SAR 4000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have a valid Saudi 2 Public Taxi Driving License to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can General Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for General Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Fine Tours And Travels is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A General Technician is a skilled technician who helps maintain and repair equipment in an office or industrial setting. They may be responsible for repairing computers, printers, copiers, telephones, air conditioning systems and more. A general technician typically has a four-year degree in technical field such as engineering or computer science.
1. A General Technician must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. They must be able to work with their hands, and be comfortable working in an environment that is both noisy and chaotic at times.
3. They should also have excellent problem-solving skills, as they will often need to repair or replace equipment on the job site.
4. Finally, they should be familiar with basic computer operations, so that they can carry out routine tasks like filing reports or creating diagrams
-Good problem solving skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Flexible attitude and ability to learn quickly
1200 - 1200 AED/month
AL RAYAA WATER DESALINATION EQUIPMENT SPARE PARTS
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Technician-1 (salary-1200 aed) (who can deal with aqua guard) 2-4 years in uae male Any VISA (All the above) free visa
3000 - 3000 AED/month
ALMUZUN SMART HOME SAFETY SYSTEM
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
TECHNICIAN - 1 (SALARY - 3000 AED, MUST HAVE KNX ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE AND SPECIALIZE IN SMART HOME SYSTEM) EXP: 2 - 3 YEARS IN UAE MALE Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Carry out fault diagnosis & repairs wherever required • Assess & diagnose faults, estimate repair times & material needs • Determine emergency repairs • Maintain the necessary supply of stocks & supplies to meet regular repair needs • Source alternative materials where stock is not available • Maintain & repair the electronic components & equipment • Check & rectify for any abnormal sound or vibration in HVAC system • Maintain & clean air filters, drain pipe, operation of thermostat, fan & motor case, insulation of chilled water pipe & cooling coil • Check & rectify leakage in pump, panel indication lamp, pump oil level, abnormal sound or vibration from the motor, emergency stop, water leaks • Record pump pressure, temperature valves, overload trip current details • Perform maintenance of electrical systems, replace light bulbs & sockets in the premises, clean & repair circuit breaker panels etc. • Check & replace fused tube rods of emergency & exit lights in the premises • Perform manual repairs like fixing locks, replace doors, windows etc. • Check & rectify sensing elements, power supply to DDC panels • Maintain all tools & equipment in a secure, safe & clean condition • Repair & perform preventive maintenance as & when required • Ensure Healthy & safe work environment • Any other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate superior
1200 - 1200 AED/month
ABAR AL KHAYAL TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tiles Mason-2, Salary-1200 AED and above, General Technician-2, Salary-1200 AED and above, Cleaner-2, Salary-1200 AED and above HVAC technician-1, Salary-1400 AED and above " 2-3 years of experience in UAE Male Bangladesh, Pakistan Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa