To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 27TH&28TH SEP 2022....... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can General Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for General Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Yusho Corporation is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of General Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A General Technician is someone who may have a variety of skills and training in order to work with machines, electronics, and other equipment. They may be responsible for repairing or replacing parts on these devices, troubleshooting them when they go wrong, or calibrating them so they run correctly.
A general technician typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent, two years of technical training, and three years of experience in the field. They may also require certification from an organization such as the National Association for Home Builders (NAHB).
1. Excellent problem solving skills
2. Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
5. Experience working with computers, software programs, and machinery
2000 - 2000 AED/month
AL BANAN BUILDING CLEANING & PEST CONTROL SERVICE LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Technician cum Driver-1 (Salary-2000 AED) (pest control experience) Exp: 2-4 years in UAE Male Any VISA (All the above) UAE license This job involves charges from the employer and a security deposit of up to 60% visa charge is collected by the employer
1200 - 1200 AED/month
AL RAYAA WATER DESALINATION EQUIPMENT SPARE PARTS
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Technician-1 (salary-1200 aed) (who can deal with aqua guard) 2-4 years in uae male Any VISA (All the above) free visa
3000 - 3000 AED/month
ALMUZUN SMART HOME SAFETY SYSTEM
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
TECHNICIAN - 1 (SALARY - 3000 AED, MUST HAVE KNX ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE AND SPECIALIZE IN SMART HOME SYSTEM) EXP: 2 - 3 YEARS IN UAE MALE Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Carry out fault diagnosis & repairs wherever required • Assess & diagnose faults, estimate repair times & material needs • Determine emergency repairs • Maintain the necessary supply of stocks & supplies to meet regular repair needs • Source alternative materials where stock is not available • Maintain & repair the electronic components & equipment • Check & rectify for any abnormal sound or vibration in HVAC system • Maintain & clean air filters, drain pipe, operation of thermostat, fan & motor case, insulation of chilled water pipe & cooling coil • Check & rectify leakage in pump, panel indication lamp, pump oil level, abnormal sound or vibration from the motor, emergency stop, water leaks • Record pump pressure, temperature valves, overload trip current details • Perform maintenance of electrical systems, replace light bulbs & sockets in the premises, clean & repair circuit breaker panels etc. • Check & replace fused tube rods of emergency & exit lights in the premises • Perform manual repairs like fixing locks, replace doors, windows etc. • Check & rectify sensing elements, power supply to DDC panels • Maintain all tools & equipment in a secure, safe & clean condition • Repair & perform preventive maintenance as & when required • Ensure Healthy & safe work environment • Any other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate superior