To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW AT MUMBAI.... FREE REQUIREMENT.... ALL MUST SPEAK ENGLISH...
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of QAR 10000, which could go up to a monthly wage of QAR 10000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Head Chef from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Head Chef job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Continental Holdings (inc) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Head Chef in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A head chef is the highest ranking kitchen manager in a restaurant. Head chefs are responsible for all aspects of operations within their kitchens, from hiring and training staff to setting budgets and overseeing daily operations. They also often have direct responsibility for supervising other cooks and managing menus.
1. A minimum of two years experience as a head chef or equivalent in a professional kitchen environment;
2. Demonstrated expertise in pastry, baking and cakemaking techniques;
3. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively lead teams of cooks;
4. Creative culinary instincts and the ability to think outside the box;
5. Strong communication, writing, interpersonal and scheduling skills
1. The skill set for becoming a head chef includes having strong culinary skills, working with various ingredients and cooking methods, as well as being able to lead a team of cooks.
2. It is also important that the head chef possess excellent communication and organizational abilities; they must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping everyone on track.
3. Finally, good leadership qualities are essential in order to successfully run a kitchen – the head chef must be capable of setting clear goals and motivating their team members towards them.
2500 - 3000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Sous Chef \ Head Chef* for a restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Must able to cook sea food. Salary AED 3,000 to 3,500 + Food on Duty + other benefits provided by restaurant.
1200 - 2000 AED/month
BAB AL RIZQ CAFE
Sharjah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours 9am to 2pm. 5pm to 12am Perks accommodation transport and visa will be provided Male/female can apply Indians, pakistani only
3000 - 7000 AED/month
AL NIBRAS TRADING
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
* Don't apply if you have no certificates* Fried Chicken-based Restaurant is looking for an Experienced and Skill-Full Person, who should have information about: -Food Safety -HACCP -Municipality SOPs -Leading Kitchen -Cutting and preserving Chicken -Knowledge & Experience Language: English, Arabic & Urdu. Education: Graduated From Culinary Institute. Certification: Person in Charge / HACCP / Food Safety & Hygiene
2500 - 6000 AED/month
ABDULWAHED BIN SHABIB INVESTMENT GROUP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This is your big chance to learn all what a strong chef needs, but the standard and style of cooking you do will be determined by your commitment and the type restaurant you work in. Prepares all mise-en-place for day to day operation Maintains a healthy and hygienic work area Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers Support team with mise-en-place and storage pick ups Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service Cleans and re-sets his/her working area Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to: House Rules and Regulation Health and Safety Grooming Quality Hygiene and Cleanliness Performs related duties and special projects as assigned What we need from you Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for: Must have similar experience working in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment Must have good communication skills Committed to serving food of the highest quality