To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client interview on shortly.... SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 4 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Head Chef from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Head Chef job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Amac Hr Consultant is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Head Chef in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A head chef is the top ranking cook in a restaurant. He or she is responsible for all aspects of cooking, from preparing and serving food to maintaining cleanliness and organization within the kitchen. Head chefs generally have years of experience under their belts and are often knowledgable about various culinary techniques and recipes. They also typically oversee staff members who perform specific tasks within the kitchen, such as dishwashing or prep work.
1. A minimum of 2 years experience as a head chef in a Michelin starred restaurant is required to be considered for the position.
2. Experience with classical French cooking techniques and principles is essential, along with knowledge of modern food technology and trends.
3. Must have strong leadership skills and enjoy working both independently and collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment.
4. Excellent communication, organization, problem solving, baking/ pastry making abilities are also necessary qualities for this career field . Salary ranges from $75K-$135K depending on experience
1. Excellent cooking skills – chefs need to be able to create delicious, nutritious meals from scratch. They must also have a strong understanding of food chemistry and production methods.
2. Strong organizational skills – head chefs are responsible for overseeing the smooth execution of multiple restaurant operations simultaneously, which requires excellent time management abilities.
3. Effective communication and leadership skills – head chefs need to be capable communicators who can work effectively both with their team members and with other stakeholders such as owners/managers or customers. They must also possess strong decision-making capabilities when it comes to making critical decisions about menu items or kitchen staffing levels.</p> 4 Critical thinking ability - As the leader of a busy kitchen staff, a head chef needs to remain calm under pressure while still being able not hesitate in making tough choices in order for his/her restaurant(s)to succeed.</p> 5 Sufficient culinary training - Many aspiring heads chefs started out working in kitchens before moving on up; this is definitely not an entry-level position!
2500 - 3000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Sous Chef \ Head Chef* for a restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Must able to cook sea food. Salary AED 3,000 to 3,500 + Food on Duty + other benefits provided by restaurant.
1200 - 2000 AED/month
BAB AL RIZQ CAFE
Sharjah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours 9am to 2pm. 5pm to 12am Perks accommodation transport and visa will be provided Male/female can apply Indians, pakistani only
3000 - 7000 AED/month
AL NIBRAS TRADING
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
* Don't apply if you have no certificates* Fried Chicken-based Restaurant is looking for an Experienced and Skill-Full Person, who should have information about: -Food Safety -HACCP -Municipality SOPs -Leading Kitchen -Cutting and preserving Chicken -Knowledge & Experience Language: English, Arabic & Urdu. Education: Graduated From Culinary Institute. Certification: Person in Charge / HACCP / Food Safety & Hygiene
2500 - 6000 AED/month
ABDULWAHED BIN SHABIB INVESTMENT GROUP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This is your big chance to learn all what a strong chef needs, but the standard and style of cooking you do will be determined by your commitment and the type restaurant you work in. Prepares all mise-en-place for day to day operation Maintains a healthy and hygienic work area Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers Support team with mise-en-place and storage pick ups Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service Cleans and re-sets his/her working area Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to: House Rules and Regulation Health and Safety Grooming Quality Hygiene and Cleanliness Performs related duties and special projects as assigned What we need from you Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for: Must have similar experience working in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment Must have good communication skills Committed to serving food of the highest quality