To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client interview on 19th&20th august 2022 gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can HVAC Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for HVAC Technician job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Medha Hr Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HVAC Technician in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A HVAC technician repairs and installs heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They also may maintain or troubleshoot these systems. A typical job duties for a HVAC technician might include checking the temperature in various parts of a building, adjusting vents to control airflow, and repairing broken equipment. Technicians typically need an certification from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Basic knowledge of gas, oil, and air conditioning systems is necessary.
3. Good problem-solving skills are essential for a HVAC Technician job satisfaction and longevity in the field.
4 Certifications may be needed such as National Air Conditioning Contractors Association (NACC) certification or American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)/International Mechanical Code® certified technician certification from one of the organizations listed below: ASHRAE/ITC®, NRCA™ CRI Trades Certification Program ® , etc..
5 Flexible work schedule – many HVAC technicians have regular daytime hours but evenings and weekends to participate in family life activities
1. Strong mechanical skills – HVAC technicians need to be able to work on all types of machines, from simple tools like wrenches and screwdrivers to more complex ones like compressors and air conditioning units. They also need good problem-solving abilities, as many repairs require troubleshooting before solutions can be found.
2. Excellent communication skills – Without effective communication between the technician and other members of the team (such as maintenance staff), repairs or replacements will often not happen in a timely manner or at all. A strong understanding of both written and verbal English is necessary for success in this field.
3. Knowledge about heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems – As mentioned earlier, being knowledgeable about these systems is essential for any HVAC technician; ideally they should have some experience working on them themselves before even starting their training program! This knowledge may come from attending classes or learning through hands-on practice sessions with experienced professionals.. 4 . Experience repairing/working with various brands/models of equipment - Being familiar with a variety of different types of equipment is another critical skill for anyone hoping to become an HVAC tech., especially if they plan on working outside the homebuilding industry.. 5 . Good organizational skills - It’s important that technicians are able to stay organized while performing their duties; mistakes made due to lack thereof can lead to longer repair times or worse yet--a failure altogether!.
2000 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"HVAC Technician-1 (salary-2000 aed) sales and marketing-1(salary-2000 aed) accountant-1(salary-2000 aed)" 2-3 years in uae male Any VISA (All the above)
1800 - 2000 AED/month
AVENTOS GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Any nationality can apply Free food, accommodation and transportation
1000 - 2000 AED/month
Wingzkey Human Resources Consultancies EST.
, United Arab Emirates
Ac Technician Salary: 1000-2000AED Benefits: Visa, Accommodation, Transportation Candidates who are interested can apply for the job.
1500 - 1800 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A high skilled air condition technician required. Have knowledge how to deal customer it customer home.