To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client interview 25th&26th sep 2022..... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 8 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can HVAC Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for HVAC Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Teampro Hr & It Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HVAC Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A HVAC Technician repairs, maintains and installs heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in residential or commercial buildings. They may also service these systems to keep them running smoothly. A HVAC technician must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least two years of experience working with central cooling or heating devices.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is usually required for most HVAC Technician jobs.
2. Many technicians require certification from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC).
3. Some states may also require technician certifications such as California's Air Conditioning Contractors Board Certification Program or New York State Department of Labor Certification program .
4. Technical training can be obtained through technical schools, community colleges, vocational-technical institutes, or on-the-job experience under the direct supervision of a professional engineer or certified mechanic with experience in HVAC systems installation/repair/maintenance etc..
5. Experience working with tools like meters and gauges is often considered important to becoming a successful HVAC Technician
The skills required to become a HVAC technician vary depending on the specific field of work. However, general requirements include good problem solving and critical thinking abilities as well as experience in mechanical and electrical engineering. Additionally, many technicians must have certification in safety grounds such as First Aid/CPR or Hazmatawareness.
1 - 1 INR/month
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LINKS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1200 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
-You should have 1 year of experience at UAE -Can be applied if you have a visa or visit visa
1750 - 1800 AED/month
G S H FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
HVAC Technician Responsibilities: • Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment. • Identifying maintenance risks on equipment. • Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems. • Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services. • Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently. • Providing technical direction and on-the-job training. • Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions. • Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act. • Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements. • Assisting with customers' queries.
1500 - 1700 AED/month
AL QUOZ ELECTROMECHANICAL
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Medical Insurance • 30 Vacation days each year including a ticket once in 2 years. • Living Accommodation • Office Location: Al Qouz Ind Area 3 • 5 to 6 years of experience in AC/HVAC work • Visa and Accommodation will be provided