To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can HVAC Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for HVAC Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
Hr International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HVAC Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY that provide excellent services in Management Consulting. They have 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. Overseas Recruitment
A HVAC technician is someone who installs, repairs and maintains heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They may also work with other related mechanical systems in a building such as lighting or plumbing. A typical career path for a HVAC technician includes becoming certified through either the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) or American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). Many technicians enter the field after receiving training at vocational schools or by completing an apprenticeship program.
The minimum qualifications for becoming a HVAC Technician are: minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, proven mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of basic electricity and plumbing systems, ability to read and follow written instructions. Many states also require certification from the National Air-Conditioning Contractors Association (NACC) or the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
1. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in a building
2. Basic knowledge of HVAC principles and practices
3. Ability to read schematics, drawings, or blueprints
4. Familiarity with testing equipment such as heat meters or blower doors
5. Experience installing, repairing, or maintaining heating, cooling, ventilation (HVAC), fire protection systems
1500 - 2000 AED/month
POWER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• 3-5 years of UAE experience in facilities management service provider side. • Hands-on experience in maintaining, AHU , FCU , DX units. • ITI required.
1800 - 2100 AED/month
ECO FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Urgent AC Technician for our Facility Management company in Dubai. MUST HAVE CHILLER EXPERIENCE. In Dubai now.
1500 - 1800 AED/month
ENGIE SOLUTIONS MIDDLE EAST
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems. • Performs preventative maintenance on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating and cooling systems. • Monitors and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation. • Install and maintain diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems • Lay out wires and pipes to complete HVAC systems • Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems • Ensure that all installations are done in accordance to the set standards • Make sure that any loose wires are connected and secured properly • Ensure calibration of thermostats and other controls • Perform checks on motors and belts and handle lubrication duties • Change filters and replace any parts as they wear out • Ensure that chemical compositions in equipment are adequate at all times • Handle conduit running for HVAC equipment • Order any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed • Ensure availability of all items needed for an HVAC project • Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis • Handle maintenance of tools and equipment • Replace faulty or expired parts in an HVAC system • Fabricate parts in case parts are not readily available • Following building policies and standard • Ensure that fire alarm system of the building all secure • Update Chilled water reading • Building Management System (BMS) • Make sure the treatment of chilled water chemical
1300 - 1600 AED/month
SHALEMA GLOBAL PLACEMENT.COM
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....