To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client interview on 22nd sep 2022.... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can HVAC Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for HVAC Technician job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
Meridian Placement Services (p) Ltd, is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HVAC Technician in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A HVAC technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems in a building. They may also be called to perform repairs or maintenance on other mechanical components of the building such as elevators or plumbing. A typical career path for a HVAC technician includes working their way up through various positions within an organization before becoming qualified to work on major projects. Many technicians receive training in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineer
1. A HVAC technician must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to read, write and understand basic engineering principles.
2. HVAC technicians need certification from the National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Technology (NBPT). The NBPT offers multiple levels of certification, including Basic Certificate Level 1 through Advanced Certificate Level 4.
3. In addition to possessing certifications from the NBPT, many employers require candidates for entry-level positions to pass an industry-standard technical exam such as the Air Conditioning Repair Technician Certification Exam offered by ASHRAE® .
4. Like other skilled tradesworkers, most potential HVAC technicians need years of experience in their field before they can apply for lead roles within businesses.. After gaining some practical experience working in residential and commercial settings under supervision, aspiring technologists may pursue a formal apprenticeship program that leads to journeyman status within their trade organization.. Upon successful completion of an apprenticeship program ,the apprentice is then eligible for promotion into a professional level position with increased pay and benefits . 5. Because climate control systems are often found in highly sensitive locations –such as hospitals –technicians who work with these systems must take special precautions when handling hazardous materials .. Many occupational health departments currently screen individuals who might work with chemicals onsite via comprehensive safety assessments
1. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in a building
2. Experience with air conditioning, heating, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment
3. Ability to read schematics and blueprints
4. Familiarity with safety procedures for working around electric wiring and gas lines
5. Good problem solving skills
1 - 1 INR/month
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LINKS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1200 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
-You should have 1 year of experience at UAE -Can be applied if you have a visa or visit visa
1750 - 1800 AED/month
G S H FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
HVAC Technician Responsibilities: • Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment. • Identifying maintenance risks on equipment. • Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems. • Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services. • Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently. • Providing technical direction and on-the-job training. • Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions. • Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act. • Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements. • Assisting with customers' queries.
1500 - 1700 AED/month
AL QUOZ ELECTROMECHANICAL
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Medical Insurance • 30 Vacation days each year including a ticket once in 2 years. • Living Accommodation • Office Location: Al Qouz Ind Area 3 • 5 to 6 years of experience in AC/HVAC work • Visa and Accommodation will be provided