To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can HVAC Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for HVAC Technician job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Prerna Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HVAC Technician in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A HVAC Technician is a skilled professional that installs, maintains and repairs heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They may work in residential or commercial settings. A typical day for a technician might involve inspecting an existing system to determine the necessary repairs, ordering parts and completing installation tasks.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required to become a HVAC Technician.
2. Some states may also require certification from an accredited organization such as the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
3. In order to be hired on as a HVAC Technician, many employers will require skills in both mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines.
4. Many technicians are expected to have experience working with heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems prior to being hired onto a team setting.</p> 5. The technician’s work environment can often include exposure to hazardous materials and equipment which requires proper safety attire including gloves and eye protection.</p>
1. Knowledge of HVAC systems and how to use them.
2. Ability to read schematics and operate tools required for repairs or maintenance work on HVAC systems.
3. Skill in working with others as part of a team, including interacting with customers or clients during repair or installation work.
4. Attention to detail, good problem solving skills, ability to stay calm under pressure and willingness/ability to take risks when necessary for the successful completion of tasks/projects .
5. Basic understanding of building construction principles so that repairs are made correctly
1400 - 1800 AED/month
AHDAF A /C CENTRAL MAINTENANCE
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
HVAC technician gum driver, with good experience.
2800 - 3300 AED/month
BLUE BOLT TECHNICAL SERVICES CO. LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working Hours 8:00 AM -06:00 PM. Working hours may vary according to the job urgency.
1200 - 2000 AED/month
KNOT SPOT TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Full Job Description Multi-Skilled Technician For Facility Management Company In Dubai JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a multi-technician to carry out various maintenance tasks in MEP, HVAC, and Electrical . The applicant must be capable of working independently within all health and safety guidelines. Job Responsibilities: - Carry out assigned daily maintenance tasks in all MEP, HVAC, and Electrical Works - Ensure functionality through servicing all mechanical, electrical, heating and plumbing systems. - Carry out all repairs when necessary and complete all tasks on time. Job Requirements: - Minimum 2 years of similar experience. - Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods. - Good communication and problem-solving skills. - High school diploma or equivalent. - Certificate is preferred. Job Types: Full-time Salary: AED 1200 - AED 2000 Ability to commute/relocate:
2000 - 3000 AED/month
KING MARINE TRADING
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Marine industries experience required working time is flexible