To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client interview on 20th July 2022 all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of BHD 150 and can go up to BHD 150. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Hydraulic Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Hydraulic Mechanic job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Roshan Enterprises is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hydraulic Mechanic in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
1. A hydraulic mechanic is a technician who repairs, maintains and installs hydraulic systems in vehicles and equipment.
2. Hydraulic mechanics typically have a degree in engineering or mechanical sciences, and are familiar with both technical specifications for hydraulics systems as well as the repair/maintenance procedures required to keep them functioning properly.
3. They must be able to read schematics, understand fluid dynamics principles, use gauges and calculators accurately, diagnose problems quickly using test equipment, work safely under pressure while wearing gloves & safety glasses.,and troubleshoot malfunctions on site..
4. In most cases they will also need certification from one of the major certifying organizations such as ABET (The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology). Certification allows them to do business under certain trade names indicating that they meet specific quality control standards; e-g MasterTech®, ACE® etc .
5. Hydraulic mechanics generally work within industrial settings where heavy machinery operates continuously around potentially hazardous fluids
1. The ideal candidate would have a degree in hydraulics or another related field, along with experience working on hydraulic systems.
2. Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
3. Excellent problem-solving ability is necessary for this position as there are many complicated repairs that must be carried out
4. Familiarity with multiple computer software programs (including CAD) is beneficial
1. Strong technical knowledge of hydraulic systems and mechanics
2. Experience working with hydraulics equipment, including pumps, valves, manifolds and controllers
3. Ability to read engineering drawings and schematics
4. Good problem solving skills – able to find solutions when problems arise in the work environment
5. Excellent communication ability
1800 - 2000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Hydraulic Mechanic* for Company in Dubai. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Candidate must have *minimum 2 years experiance*. Salary AED 1800 to 2000 (based on experiance) + other benefits + employment visa provided by company. Interested Candidate should contact us to apply for this Job.
3000 - 4000 AED/month
Tech Mark Haydraulic Machines & Pumps REP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Works will be based in Dubai , the position is for urgent requirements
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
UAE URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A LEADING COMPANY (Airport Project) FREE RECRUITMENT ATTRACTIVE SALARY HYDRAULIC/ HEAVY DUTY MECHANICS • Qualification & Education: Completion of Senior secondary (12 years) with Technical education(ITI / Diploma) followed by recognized mechanical course Experience: 4 years' experience in maintenance and repair work on mechanical assemblies Heavy Duty Vehicles and hydraulic systems Please send the updated CVs & Documents in One PDF file on the below mentioned Email ID Email:- jo*************l.com Contact No. 9212044292/9971101733 / 97*******0 Tell: -01********4 / 01********9/ 011 22*****0
2000 - 3000 AED/month
JOBMAZE FZ LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10- 15 years extensive experience in trouble shooting / Repairing / Overhauling off all types of Cranes/construction/Material handling equipment Hydraulic systems & its components such as Hydraulic Pumps,Control Valves /Cylinders etc. having extensive Hydraulic schematic reading ability with excellent trouble shooting capability. PC literate, able to use diagnostic tools,(GCC – Qatar/QATAR Driving License will be added advantage).